Help › Forums

Latest WGT Update - Apple iOS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 9 2018 1:02 AM (8 replies)
  • 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 2:30 PM

Fantastic job programmers.

The scaling makes my 8 Plus look like I'm playing on an iPhone 4 with the latest update.

The continual bugs, screw-ups and lack of fixes is nothing short of stunning - granted few of us are surprised anymore.

• RedMcCool
    43 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 3:32 PM

I would just like to ask WGT to fix it.  Thank you

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 6:44 PM

RedMcCool:

I would just like to ask WGT to fix it.  Thank you

+1

The scaling is crazy smaller than prior.  Please address ASAP.  Thanks!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 8:24 PM

The same is true of Android platform.

Not a good change for a guy with presbyopia like me. :-(

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2018 6:51 PM

I seem to recall going through this before, though it's not quite as bad this time. At least if I can squint I can tell what kind of lie I have in the rough.

• JayTSaward33
    180 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 2:20 AM

The scaling problem seemed to get a fix after a couple of days.. There are still 3 problems I'm waiting to get fixed for Android.. interested to know if many others are having same problems.

Clicking on my avatar to get to the edit equipment screen hasn't worked for 3 or 4 updates.. have to access it through CC members section now.

"Share Scorecard" button at the end of a round no longer works. The options for sharing don't load anymore. Been like this for 2 or 3 updates.

A rendering problem after the game becomes idle and screen blacks out has also existed for a few updates. When I press the button to bring the game back it only displays the left half of the screen.. I need to completely minimize and bring up again to get the full screen back..

Hopefully if a few more people can report the same problems they will be addressed soon.

Samsung J7 pro.. running the game marvelously until about a month ago.

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 9:52 AM

so... i gues we will never get any new pin locations in near future.. to much else is screwed up  LOL..  just sayin

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 3:27 PM

goldputter3:

so... i gues we will never get any new pin locations in near future.. to much else is screwed up  LOL..  just sayin

Doubt very much we will ever get any new pin positions to existing courses.

We were told several years ago the photos for another set of pins were in the bag for RSG.,,,,,ever seen any???

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2018 1:02 AM

newcastleb:
    We were told several years ago the photos for another set of pins were in the bag for RSG.,,,,,ever seen any???

Well as you ask....once - and 7 out of the pins were in new positions.....all had zero green reads lol

RSS