Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2019 7:22 PM

Wowww another great Match, well done to all of you!

Okay so Semi-Final time in the Consolation Bracket:

Kavvz/ColumbusStorm VS. WalkOfLife/Spazzstick

Best of Luck to both Pairs

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 8:31 PM

WalkOfLife/SpazzStick  defeat  kavvz/ColumbusStorm  4&3

Took us too many holes to start doing anything which obvi. you can't do against such a good team.  Vgg fellas and well played & GL moving forward.  In the end though the better team won.

Topper...really enjoyed the tourney and thanks a bunch for putting it all together, and dealing with all the headaches that inherently come with running something like this.  I think we've learned a lot though for next time!  :) 

GL to the 3 teams left too. 

Cheers all!

brad

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 11:05 PM

Well played Brad - Russ, guys to finish 4th is a great effort

Really lookin forward to the game with Jo & Spaz. And just fitting that both teams involved in the lower bracket final were eliminated by Keith  & Yiannis.

Therefore whoever wins the Consolation final, it would be fair that they need to win TWICE to be crowned Champion. So another course should be selected in case the Championship match goes to 3 legs

Topper buddy thru thick and thin this has been a wonderful event, and from my perspective being 1 of only 6 players still involved, a big thanks.

Cheers 

Pete.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 7:02 AM

Wow another great Semi-final last night, Congrats to Walk0fLife/Spazzstick on the victory to get to the Consolation bracket Championship! Brad and Russ, great effort and some really great play throughout the whole Tournament, hold your heads up high, well done!

Consolation Bracket Final Championship:

18-Hole Alt-Shot Wolf Creek

bluey403/tseequim VS Walk0fLife/Spazzstick

Best of luck to all 4 of you, play well and have fun!

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 11:52 AM

Best of luck Gang and Jo let us know when and where you are streaming it mate lol

• WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 6:00 AM

It was a fun match vs kavvz and ColumbusStorm.  If not for their slow start it would have been a very tight match. They showed heart and brought some high-level play on the B9 :)

Enjoyed it thoroughly lads. I hope to play with you both again sometime.

P.S- As soon as I know when we are playing the next match I will post the stream time in here for you Chris :P

Jo

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 12:59 AM

before we even go there, hope ya record it Jo

cause sir dodgy will be sound asleep when we do get around to playin

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 8:25 AM

LMAO Choppy

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 10:51 AM

kavvz:

10 Feb
    kavvz and ColumbusStorm defeated DodgyPutter and kersh1976 in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on MERION GOLF CLUB.
    vgg Dodgy and Kersh enjoyed the round.  Amazing putt on 6 BTW!  
    cheers!
    brad

We finally met our match playing these 2 guys, thanks for the game and very well played.

Best of luck in your future matches.

Thanks to all the organisers for setting this tourney up, it's been a lot of fun. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 6:57 AM

15 days today...come on guys, let's finish it.

RSS