Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 3:34 AM

Yiannis1970:
    What do you mean? Can you elaborate please?

I think he just means his game.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 6:13 AM

I have sent Wall Post reminder's to the final two Matches of the upper bracket, just as another reminder, you have the option of playing the Weekly 9-Hole Single Play round starting tomorrow on WGT, but rounds must be posted by Wednesday 11/14, and all 4 players must agree to play that or they won't count.

Please get these Matches in by Wednesday in the Upper Bracket, you've made it this far, I would hate to see teams advance on due to being disqualified!

Thanks,

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 9:13 AM

DodgyPutter:

Yiannis1970:
    What do you mean? Can you elaborate please?

I think he just means his game.

Correct.  :)

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 10:49 AM

GIRALDIN AND TOPAZ53 VS BARCELONA72 AND USELESSONE

It is not me who must decide which team deserves to go to the next round. I can only say that my partner and I have done everything possible to play it.

Maybe some component of the opposing team wants to say something about this alternate

• Beeners58
    36 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 10:50 AM

Fun round for CousinZeke1 and I (Beeners58) against Trevjjor and CNovak2.  Close match, back and forth.  Cuz and I lucked out and ended up with a 2 up win.  Very nice guys and could've gone either way.

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 2:42 PM

GIRALDIN/ TOPAZ53 VS BARCELONA72/USELESSONE

As my partner has said we have tried to play our match this evening without success.

After contacting Barcelona72 he sent this message and forfeited the match.

on 11 Nov 2018 at 11:07 AM

Looks like he has gone Marie, just put him down to a no show and you can have the match.

Rob.

I wish to thank Rob(Barcelona72) for all his efforts to get this match played.

TOPAZ53

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 4:04 PM

Consolation Bracket Round 3

SamSpayed and pjctas0822 defeated Gepetto1958 and gerry785 1 UP.

It was truly neck-and-neck the whole way.  The difference in the match was a couple long putts by J-P and Gerry that were dead on line but stopped just shy of the hole.

Thank you for a fun, close match, gentlemen.  Merci beacoup.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 6:49 PM

Great Playing today Fellow WGT'ers, the Consolation Bracket for Round #1, is now completed. Round #2 and #3 are under way, Round #2 needs to be completed by next Sunday 11/18/2018, If your Bracket Match gets filled before hand, please feel free to play your next round Match, the sooner the better, and we can keep this rolling a lot quicker!

Thank you for all of your efforts!

• AlaskanDame
    18,969 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2018 8:16 AM

giraldin:

GIRALDIN AND TOPAZ53 VS BARCELONA72 AND USELESSONE

It is not me who must decide which team deserves to go to the next round. I can only say that my partner and I have done everything possible to play it.

Maybe some component of the opposing team wants to say something about this alternate

What an outstanding way to approach this ---- and not hi-Jack the thread with accusations and lamentatios ---- and an upstanding response from barcelona72.

Well done, gents.

• WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2018 12:08 PM

WaLk0fLiFe/SpazzStick win 3&2 vs mrbirdhunter/davestrock

Was a very fun match as per when playing vs Jerry/Dave :)  Match started out back and forth until we were fortunate enough to take a lead and maintain it :) VGG gents!

RSS