Forums

Help › Forums

The Las Vegas Knights CC might be what you're looking for...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 29 2018 7:33 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 11:59 AM

The Las Vegas Knights CC is looking for a few new members to boost our numbers.

We're a small club and will always be so, never more than 30 members. This isn't because we are exclusive, it's just because we like it that all the club members know each other and our participation rate in club competitions is very high, typically 75-90%. 

We have a full season of club competitions, which you can get a sense of by viewing our season's spreadsheet here: LVK CC 2018 Season. There's also oodles of good info on our club website: Las Vegas Knights Country Club

Currently our membership is comprised of people in Europe and North America but we welcome players from anywhere, as long as you won't find the time zone issue frustrating. We welcome enquiries from anyone regardless of age, gender, race, creed, political preference and religious beliefs (or non-beliefs)... we're a warm and cordial bunch just here for the fun, the good company and some friendly competition. Our membership is almost entirely Legend tier and above and since we're only small club that seems to work well for us. To keep that balance we welcome players in that tier range but respectfully believe Tour Master and lower-tiered players might be better served in a larger club than ours.

As a club we don't take part in the Clashes, so if that's high up your list of priorities we probably aren't going to be your best choice, but if any member wants to play in them then they can, that's just fine. Similarly we don't put anyone under pressure to use their CC passes, and especially not to buy any.... but if you want to then you can do that too. We like the LVK to be a drama-free zone wherever and whenever possible...and it's nearly always possible.

So if you like hanging out with good people, having a laugh and being treated respectfully, enjoy playing free-to-enter single-play club competitions and you like being in a club where no-one is a stranger then give the Las Vegas Knights a look!

• TEdUp
    1,381 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 3:29 PM

Just to add to the above from our dedicated club owner/director...all of us at the LVKCC would be dancin' happy to have you become a member of our small but very active club...and if you do decide to join us, I would hopefully find you online at the same time as me so we can T-ED-UP...cheers :)

Gary (TEdUp - club member since Feb.16, 2015)

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2018 9:17 AM

Bumped

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 5:50 PM

But where are the dancing girls with which I was enticed when I was allowed to rejoin? Got to agree with you Ted, when it comes to To the owner{s} and directors. They, and the membership, are what makes the Knights THE GREATEST LITTLE CLUB anywhere.

Now, a bit of housekeeping if I may;

* Bubba, the horse that I "owe" you has been standing here waiting for pick-up for a year         now. The feed and board bill is a smooth $3,241.27, payable in cash. I will waive the            $.27 cents as a gesture to our long standing friendship. Oh, and a tip of the hat to you for      taking such good care of Nigel { a not so insignificant task, if I may add.

Tux seems to have been wandering about some in the year that I've been gone. I'm    pleased to see that he has dropped anchor on the left coast of the US, and I pray that      he will available to continue mentoring me in the REAL English language. 

And a thank you, if I may, for the notes and invites I received. I look forward to many Knights games and contests.

And Kelly - TMBLOTP - It's a secret folks.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2018 10:32 AM

We're just about to swing into the second half of the season so now is an excellent time to join the Las Vegas Knights! We're a small, friendly, welcoming but competitive club looking for new members who enjoy the fun of the game and hanging out with good folks. And can handle themselves with a lance when called upon....

Check out our club website: Las Vegas Knights Country Club and our club competitions' spreadsheet: LVK CC 2018 Season.

Come joust with the Knights!

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 1:19 PM

The Las Vegas Knights CC is small but friendly and competitive. Our club might be for you if you like:

• Playing club competitions in a structured season
    • Knowing your fellow club members with no strangers
    • Options to play using Discord
    • Not taking this game too seriously
    • Good humour.

We might not be the club for you if you like:

• Drama and conflict
    • Clash events
    • Keeping yourself to yourself and not participating

Check us out, and feel free to ask any questions.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 10:12 PM

Check out the Las Vegas Knights CC website here: LVK CC, and if you like what you see and are interested in joining, or if you have any questions just contact us here: Contact.

We're currently accepting new members of Legend and above, male, female, black, white, brown and any shade in between, left, right, up, down....as long as you like to play club competitions and interact with your fellow members we might be the perfect club for you and you for us.

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2018 12:02 AM

Just bumping this.  Thanks ev1 who has a look at the links Wutpa inserted.

Wutpa:

Check out the Las Vegas Knights CC website here: LVK CC, and if you like what you see and are interested in joining, or if you have any questions just contact us here: Contact.

We're currently accepting new members of Legend and above, male, female, black, white, brown and any shade in between, left, right, up, down....as long as you like to play club competitions and interact with your fellow members we might be the perfect club for you and you for us.

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 5:09 AM

Bump +1

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 5:15 AM

1963Bubba:

Bump +1

• PAGES
RSS