Forums

Help › Forums

adverts before match starts

Sun, Mar 11 2018 9:11 PM (7 replies)
  • kimwardy
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 11:09 PM

This game sponsered by advert thing when they are 30 seconds long.. ok i understand its an income stream...accepted but the ones that last 60 or 90 seconds ... really ruin the WGT experiance... how can i stop them.. please somebody tell me

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 10:41 AM

Google  "AdBlock" for the browser you play the game with.

This advise has been posted a million times!  .. and that question has been post even more.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 12:01 PM

kimwardy:

This game sponsered by advert thing when they are 30 seconds long.. ok i understand its an income stream...accepted but the ones that last 60 or 90 seconds ... really ruin the WGT experiance... how can i stop them.. please somebody tell me

a tour legend been a member 5 years stop wasting peoples time kim

• kimwardy
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:02 PM

thanks for the advice, the forum I am not a regular visitor to so this is news to me.

• kimwardy
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:05 PM

Fail to see your point but fill your boots and it was a simple question to a frustration that has become intolerable with the recent addition of 90 secs ads

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 7:29 PM

kimwardy:
    Fail to see your point but fill your boots and it was a simple question to a frustration that has become intolerable with the recent addition of 90 secs ads

Believe me when I say your not the first. I searched this out in the forums 5 years ago>>>>

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 8:03 PM

Most newer browsers have some sort of adblocker built in. You just need to activate it.

• IJACK21
    49 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 9:11 PM

You need to download an ad blocker.

www.adblockerplus.com  to use with the IE browser

and/or

www.adblockerultimate.com  to use with the google chrome browser

They are both free down loads. I have both of them and they work great.

Not only do they get rid of those annoying ads on WGT they also get rid of most of the ads on other sites too.

IJACK21

RSS