Help › Forums

New player

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 29 2009 5:10 AM (1 replies)
  • NickN512
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 3:14 AM

Hi all,

Obviously my name is Nick. I have come to you via a friend on Tiger Woods online beta. I was playing on there for a while and didnt much like the game. It has too many features to keep track of and the gameplay is pretty sloppy, not to mention the computer requirements being pretty high. So a friend informed me of this site. I have played a few rounds and a couple tourneys and have come to enjoy it very much. Gameplay is simple (I love the single click shot) and as far as features go its pretty basic and easy to follow. The tier system is nice, but you seem to move up a bit quicker than I would like. I have noticed some very impressive scores being posted by people on the low end tiers that I can't imagine hitting yet, but I have ranked in tiers too quick to get time to learn the courses. Other than that though I hope to learn some more and get better and hope to play some of you soon. I havent played multiplayer yet as to not go up against good players and make a fool of myself :P But I will get there eventually. Thank you for having me. Have fun

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 5:10 AM

welcome Nick.

enjoy...gl

RSS