Forums

Help › Forums

I Just got my Avg score to 59.54 Is that Good?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 17 2009 8:40 PM (28 replies)
  • brandi35
    295 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 6:12 AM

LOL @ SP, what do you say my friend Rusty......

I am down for that.....what I would also really like is to see some scores from him on BB back 9....without quitting  :)

B :)

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 10:18 AM

TheGolfHammer:
    If someone thinks they can beat me please send me invite.I would love to see someone play me that is better then me! I like the challenge.

My average has never been sub 60, but i did post a 59 in the Sept Int'l Open...I see your personal best 9 at BPB is a 31...I challenge you to post a 62 or better in the Sept Int'l Open...I would think this is a fair "challenge".

gl

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 1:37 PM

Back 9 Kiawah on lock!!1

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 2:45 PM

I would love to play with my two favorite ladies on WGT ms brandi and ms sweetiepie

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 9:59 PM

Funny! :)

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 10:41 PM

DUDE.........I was on my way to bed, feeling sicker then CRAP, was just checking IRC out, because my other half is in the Ryder Cup and was going to get his match in and it didn't work out.....THEN YOU SHOWED UP....

I am at a loss for words......you came in to IRC and wanted to challenge a few of us, and I do thank you,  that you considered me as one of the best, but I am not....BY FAR not one of the best....I did say screw it...let's go, I had a bad attitude...because I know WHO the best are....and I challenged YOU...to play Bethpage back 9...RECORD the score.....Flyinturtle, JTxpress, you and I.....guess who recorded....all of us BUT you, who quit after the what 3rd hole 4th, don't remember...because of every excuse in the damn book.... NORTON?????

WITH THAT BEING SAID.....when you want your TRUE average,  record more rounds then Kia back 9....you were NOT up for the challenge like I knew you wouldn't be...I do not call out quitters, but I am calling you out, because I said I WILL play YOU if you record the back 9 bethpage...you said yes, and you quit, because you were a +2...so was I when you quit....go look at my recorded round HAMMER.....I am sorry I will not play another game with you again.

Brandi.....

• TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 4:39 AM

I hate when people feel the need to run there fricking mouths. Sorry that Norton reset my computer in the middle of a game. I have it set for 12:30.I am finishing up the round from last night now and will be recording it like I promised. There is no need to berate people for computer trouble. I was having fun even though I was having computer trouble the whole time. Not everyone is a scum bag like you want to make them out to be. Again I really think you people need to stop jumping on your high horse every time someone has a accident happen that ends a game. Least look to see if they finish it up afterwards.Well anyway i am still not mad at you and hope you understand.

• NickN512
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 12:55 PM

I kinda agree with the rest of em. Ya you have hole in ones and eagles and what not. But if youre only going to play BP front 9 and K back 9...then the score is bogus. You have posted a couple from other courses..but anyone can master the back 9 on KI seeing as how ive only been playing two days and i could get close to your posted scores. I would have to say YES you are good at those two courses. Post a few 18 round scores on either course..REAL scores..not I quit and started over scores, and then I'll call you good.

• loveclose
    269 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 1:49 PM

Well, my average is around 111!!  Started at 150 as of yesterday, and now down to 111 odd.  Not sure that it's worth shouting about though, but as of today I've been finishing rounds and making them count as 'ranking' rounds.

So much crap around with folk trying to inflate their averages on similar sites to this one.  How about giving new folk say a day or week to familiarise themselves with the game, or say 10 rounds, even 20 maybe to acclimatise.

Thereon in, every round counts as a ranking score, no option.  Give the option to quit or not count bad scores results in daft threads like this one (no disrespect implied).

Don't know about other folk around here, but I can NEVER see the point in mindless walter mitty-like behaviour - this is a golf sim, looks like being a damn good one too, but surely there must be a way to stop what several people in this thread are clearly hacked off with - develop a system that stops people over inflating their ability on paper.  Develop a system that doesn't cater for cop-outs. 

Just my humble opinion......

As to the original poster, I'm sure you know that 59.54 is a good average, otherwise you wouldn't be posting it in the way you have done!  No professional golfer gets near that average, so by all means enjoy your sublimity.  I for one have no hope of attaining that ave score if I record every single round from here on in.  And I wouldn't want to brag about it if I did either!!

Any other mediocrities on this site that average 111 or so and are not appalled by it, by all means get in touch for a bash.

Live long and prosper.......

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 2:03 PM

If you click 'practice' in the setup area, it is not a ranked round.

Your average is based on the best ten of your last 14 ranked rounds with the last three being locked in.

Hope this helps.

Vitaj

RSS