Forums

Help › Forums

Bracket Tournaments - How to enter round 2.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 13 2023 5:39 AM (7 replies)
  • JohnCFII
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 11:19 AM

Hi...so, I enter a bracket tourney, and find out thru email that I've advanced to the next round.  There is a link for me to click that I presume will take me to that next round, but is there another method of allowing me to begin round 2 other than clicking on that email link....such as, going back to the same place I had originally gone to "Sign Up" for round 1, and clicking on a "Play Now" button?  When I do go back to that original location, all I get is that same prompt for me to "Sign Up".  HELP.....Am I missing something here?

• LLLlloyd88
    176 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2017 9:16 AM

If you click TOURNAMENTS  from the menu, then BRACKETS,  it should show you what bracket tournaments you have entered and need to play. The brackets that you still need to play should have an orange exclamation point. There is a color coded key at the bottom of the list.

• Oldman167
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 6:08 AM

This didn't work for me do you have any other suggestions?

• Oldman167
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 6:13 AM

Same thing happened to me how did you get this corrected? I tried the suggestion you got in your reply and that didn't work.

• petedurg
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2023 11:39 AM

Yeah, I've found it hard  to figure out how and when the second round can take place.  I would assume that once you've completed the first round and won, that you can carry on and play the second round.  How does it work?

• alpalrix
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2023 5:39 AM

Go to tournaments, then click on my tournaments.   Scroll down to the tournament you're in and then click on leaderboard.   It will show the full bracket and results, it will also say when that round ends.  Even if everyone has played their round in a specific round and the scores have posted, you still have to wait for the round to end before you play the next round

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2023 9:11 AM

petedurg:

Yeah, I've found it hard  to figure out how and when the second round can take place.  I would assume that once you've completed the first round and won, that you can carry on and play the second round.  How does it work?

Each round is 24 hours.  The 24 hours must expire before you can play the next round, even though you know you’ve won when scores are posted.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2023 10:43 AM

petedurg:

Click game mode, tournaments, bracket, then click on the bracket you want, click full leaderboard, et voila. It opens the bracket and you can see a timer counting down to the end of the round. Once the new round starts, you'll have a play now tab available. You can also do it on this website, just go to tournaments, brackets, then click on your choice and click view bracket and you'll see the same timer.

RSS