Forums

Help › Forums

how do I get friends thats members here on my list?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 27 2009 6:10 AM (9 replies)
  • tlcagle
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 7:03 PM

Help...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 7:14 PM

You visit the players' profile pages by clicking their name. Then click the Add as a Friend button on the player's page.

(Note: you only become Friends after the other person confirms your request for friendship.)

• shortbird
    22 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 7:25 PM

Hi,when your playing a round,click on the players name. You will see an option to add a freind,once you click on it a invitation will be sent to that player. Now....you being a Hack(been there) most won't accept your invitation...your a hack. Your a newbie, we all were at one point and no one (most)wants to be out there waiting around for you to learn how to play. As you most likely see, when you join a group they all leave...right..my suggestion to you is to go play by yourself (as i did) learn the game and lower your avg.....it'll only be a couple of days to figure most shots and get your avg down to be more of a desired player that one wants to play with.I think most who read this will agree, like i said.....been there.  Peace and goodluck.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 7:42 PM

If I can offer some advice (and I currently have 158 Friends), the best way to collect new Friends is to participate in multi-player games honestly, that means: don't quit them. Not quitting a round is so rare in today's random multi-player on this site, that most folks will be so grateful to you for not quitting on them, that they will themselves propose friendship to you. Been there, done that, both as a Hack and Amateur player.  Dobre!

• dingers
    55 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 3:57 AM

Faterson havnt you hijacked this thread ????????????

It has nothing to do with quitting . Again you have posted a useless unwarranted post .

Pot calling the kettle Mr Faterson , pot calling the kettle ....

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 4:50 AM

Nice to see your caps-lock finally unblocked, dingers.  Otrasné  Instead of publishing yet another vitriolic personal attack in these forums (do you post any other kind of messages here?), you could have reread my two messages in this thread.

They are both 100% on-topic. The first message replies to tlcagle's call for help. The second message presents an alternative opinion & experience to what Shortbird wrote.

If there were moderators in this forum, your post would have been deleted and you'd have been warned or banned. Because there are no moderators, you are apparently once again given free rein to start yet another flame war.

Please Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop. Thanks a lot!  Stop

• dingers
    55 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 4:56 AM

i put it to you Mr Faterson that this is certainly not a personal attack .

seems you blame everyone for personal attacks ( Snaike ) , i think you have a complex old man .

A personal attack would be if i said you were a pain in the ass who whinges and whines about this game and its creators over and over . But i didnt say that .

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 5:06 AM

Yup, another flame war, as was to be feared.  Smútok  I don't "blame everyone" for personal attacks, I only point them out when they occur, such as in your and Snaike's posts.

Please Stop. Thank you.

• dingers
    55 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 6:03 AM

so we will call it a draw Mr faterson and a truce ?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 6:10 AM

Definitely! A tie is an excellent & honourable result.  Úsmev

RSS