"The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2019 12:16 PM

What's the best club in WGT?        "The Old Duffers Retreat"

Certified by Kenry Hawa

You say Who?

Kenry Hawa the notorious renegade who likes to talk, talk, talk and jumps through hoops.   He never stops talking about how lucky you are to be invited to join TODR.

Joe   dir@todr

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2019 12:12 PM

Open house this weekend.

Take a chance on us 

Play all night if you like at The Old Duffers Retreat.   We never close.

• HappyHog
    7 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2019 8:15 PM

How do you get in contact with someone from this CC?

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2019 3:05 PM

The Old Duffers Retreat...    founded Dec, 2011 by Saltyoldtar & still owner.

dandycap   --    dir @ todr

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2019 3:14 PM

The Old Duffers Retreat is a level 20 country club that has been in existence for more than 7 years.   Only 1 rule here.   Use your free daily pass.   Now that ain't hard at all.   We want you to come and play for your adventure, excitement, entertainment with no pressure to keep up with the Jones's.

We are looking for a few more active players.   If your a discord (live talk) user there is morning and evening games that a dozen or so engage in.

There are aprox 20 tournaments running at all times.   Few entry fees that are only 5-10 crdts but if you want to get rich there are the ready gos' in WGT.   If you like to set up your own tournament, they allow us up to 25.

I'll keep this short because in the previous 15 pages there is a lot more information.   I welcome you to join us now.

Joe  director @ TODR

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 1:04 PM

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2019 1:05 PM

Sounds good to me.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2019 1:51 PM

We have many members that have been with us since opening day, 7 yrs ago.    The system works when your friendly.    There's no swearing in chat or the forum.   You'll find friendly conversation and helpful hints amongst us.    

Change your country club for the better.   The Old Duffers Retreat wants you.    

Are you pro level and play 2-3-4 times a week?  The Old Duffers Retreat wants you too.

Never joined a country club?    Make The Old Duffers Retreat CC your first.

Joe

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 3:59 AM

Tiger Woods will be here today for show & tell.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 4:56 PM

"Breaking News from The Old Duffers Retreat"

Saltyoldtar, Pauljudge & myself watched live as TOMC9876 hit a whopper 454 yrds to just off the green on Cabo #5.   Toms previous  personal best was 405 yrds.   Congratulations Tom.

RSS