Forums

Help › Forums

STOP THE GAME FROM CRASHING

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 22 2009 9:42 AM (4 replies)
  • cockney
    7 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 8:23 AM

getting a bit fed up with the number of times it crashes there are now plenty of better sites that can cope with gameplay

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 9:30 AM

It doesn't crash at all (or only rarely) for many (probably most) other players. So you probably shouldn't blame the game when the issue could also be at your end. I'd recommend taking a look at this thread.

Other than that, Vitaj

• cockney
    7 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 9:33 AM

sorry but over the last 3 weeks i have asked everyone who i play with and every single person has said how it is crashing/freezing more often

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 9:40 AM

Do you mean freezing without recovering from it? I haven't seen too many reports about it in the forums lately. Such a freeze/crash does happen occasionally, but not too frequently, I'd say. And my guess would be that this is usually caused by exhausting the player computer's resources, whether that be the CPU or the amount of free RAM at the moment of crash. (It's true, of course, that this game seems to use more resources than it could/should.)

When it comes to meter lags / jerky swing meter, a solution is to let the meter pass all the way to the right without clicking the mouse, then take another swing.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2009 9:42 AM

Are you talking about 'loading a multiplayer game'?

If so 

Ask everybody on the invite screen if they can see everybody else.

If you can it will load.

If for example player 2 cannot see player 3 it will not load. (player 3 may still be able to see player 2)

Reinvite if all the players cannot see each other.

RSS