Help › Forums

New CC Needed

Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:06 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Stroller9
    70 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 4:31 AM

Hya,

Been playing this game a few weeks now but the CC I joined seems a bit dormant with no interaction between members and no tournaments arranged. Don't like jumping ship but I've been advised that I should play more CC matches in order to progress and to be honest I need more advice from far more experienced people than I am. (and a good kicking - according to the wife)

Can I just choose another CC or is there a process to go through?

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 9:49 AM

I'll send you an invite.  You'll probably get many others, too, lol!  Just "accept" it when you see it.  

Friendly Active Players Club

P.S.  We consider St. Andrews to be our "home course" and have many UK members, as well as US and other countries.

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 12:40 PM

Stroller9:
    Can I just choose another CC or is there a process to go through?

All you need to do is quit the Club you are in, then accept an invite to join a Club, or request membership from a Club homepage.

I know I am a member of AlaskanDame's Club, but you won't regret joining

• KDHarmon
    9 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 3:23 PM

Can you send one to me as well? Thanks...

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 9:40 PM

KDHarmon:

Can you send one to me as well? Thanks...

Tried to ---- but it looks like you have to quit your current club first, or maybe someone from my club already invited you, because wgt says it can't send you my invitation.  You do show as "pending" in FAPC's membership list, so your acceptance should finish the deal.

Welcome, if you join!

CHeers, 

AKD

• VBSrocks
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 6:32 AM

Hi mate.

I would like to start a new CC and gain members who:

1) play regularly

2) enjoy chatting (have a personality)

3) (optional) have played Shot Online in the past

4) Do NOT quit unless of an EXTREME emergency

5) can talk shop, give advice and tips (As a former level 115 player in Shot Online this is way harder but much more realistic and gameplay can be extrapolated)

Let me know if interested.  I am with Riverrats but they do nothing and I want a cool group to play with.  Rather have 10 fun players than 100 people who are stiffs, are mean, or who are quitters.

Play well,

Mark (VBSrocks)

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 11:22 AM

VBSrocks:

I want a cool group to play with.  Rather have 10 fun players than 100 people who are stiffs, are mean, or who are quitters.

Play well,

Mark (VBSrocks)

Howdy, Mark -

If you ever get tired of running a club - join us along with any other active members that you have.  We're the "Friendly Active Players Club."  Lotsa personalities; no quitters; advice given and sought.

Cheers and good luck, whatever your choice.

AKD

• GOOSEGURU
    21 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 12:55 PM

How do you get out of a cc to join another ?  or can you ?

• VBSrocks
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 3:03 PM

Done and done.

I'd rather be in a CC with great players that like to have fun before venturing on my own with my own CC.

I usually chat on laptop and play on my phone.  Is anyone there ex-shot online folk?

We'll chat later when you are in between games.

I live in Ohio, and yes the book on my avatar is my first novel just published this year  I'm a chemist otherwise.

Mark

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 4:45 PM

GOOSEGURU:

How do you get out of a cc to join another ?  or can you ?

I've sent you a CC invitation, GG.  All you have to do is accept it --- BUT, I hope you will play more than just blitz once you join.  Okay?

AKD

• PAGES
RSS