Sat, Oct 3 2009 10:16 PM

Kiawah

Kaslo 65 Cate55 77(bad 17th)

Bethpage

Kaslo 65 Cate55 71

• nh1977
    91 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 10:24 PM

GROUP M INTERNATIONAL QUALIFYING ROUND 1 ( kiawah)

Trevorturner : 65  ( - 7 )

nh1977        : 66 ( - 6 )

Great rounds bogey free for both players.

• gladsome
    446 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 12:06 AM

ThunderBoltz:
    All rounds should be played by the end of this week. ......

That means these or next week. Please specify the date.

imcoola wrote: "are at present very busy".

Therefore it is uncertainly when we can play.   thx

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 1:07 AM

There are a lot of questions Thunder and Ed.....You guys are the organizers, but yet, we are all still at a loss on what is going on.  I understand the work aspect and all, BUT with that being said...there needs to be some sort of organization with this, where people can go and know what is going on.  The link does not work for all....I had to have someone send it to me, so that I could see it, and I have in turn had to send it to several, so that they know who they are playing against.

It just needs to be a little more/better organized/planned out maybe before it went public???  I appreciate what you are trying to do, but the Ryder is going on, and should be wrapping up shortly, and maybe this should go on hold and get all the kinks worked out and then move on??  When that is done?  Just my opinion....and as I have said many times....Opinions are like bleep holes everyone has one.......I am not trying to start anything just throwing out a suggestion......

Brandi35

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 6:30 AM

The Top 12 Qualifiers after these two rounds will make the Team. U will keep the same pairings as Round ONE..

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 6:37 AM

What I don't understand is how you can have 14 groups, an extra 13 people who aren't already in groups, and find a way to have 12 people make the team! Is this match play versus the player in your group or is it just the 12 best combined scores over both rounds? You're not making it easy for your 41 sign-ups ... That's just my two cents, and there are probably many more who are signed up for your fairly dis-organized tournament who would add a few dollars to the pot.

• nh1977
    91 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 7:55 AM

How to qualify : 

You play round 1 and 2, with your pre determined partner( If you cant view spreadsheet highlight and copy into your address bar ) at the courses outlined on Page 1 of this thread.( I assume this is for accuarcy and verifications of scores ) . After rounds are finished the top twelve lowest individual scores on each team , will be the players in the tournament..

That is my understanding of the rules.

Is that correct? Seems pretty straight forward to me

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 8:28 AM

thank you nh1977,

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2009 9:13 AM

Just like to say that based on my own experience since I signed up for this tourney, I am just tired of going back and forth in this thread looking for the simplest of info ! And it's funny that the most important info for all the players is being spewed out a little at a time or on a need to know basis only ! lol !

You guys are trying to organize a fairly major tourney here and yet at this very early stage it's already a mess, imagine what it would be like later on ! Seriously guys I'm trying hard not to winge here but I have to speak up cause I'm not really having much fun that's for sure !

I'd would like to withdraw from this tournament and I'm sorry for doing so.  You guys should get your act together so you don't disappoint the players who have signed up, otherwise you won't have a tourney any more if you keep going this way cause there'll be no one left to play in it !

RSS