THELORDOFJOPLIN:

Looks like  zulu24 is open   let's make the challenge.    THE GRUMP

AK Edit: Zulu is already active in a challenge with another player Grumpy

• akone12
    6,853 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 10:21 AM

fivesibs:

challenge zulu 24 am on MT 2 hrs earlier than ET

AK Edit: Zulu24 is already active in a challenge with another player fivesibs

• THELORDOFJOPLIN
    406 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 12:27 PM

Yes I seen that by the time my post came it was too late for me. 

• BradleyTJ
    348 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 2:13 PM

Lost to curlytm would like to challenge fivesibs

• curlytim
    2,372 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 2:17 PM

Hi Ak

Just play match with BradleyTJ good match spoiled by meter problems worst for Brad than me it seemed great company even so with good meters and a 3 hole start I might not have had the same result.

Win for Curly

Curly

• curlytim
    2,372 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 2:23 PM

Hi AK

About time you joined in the fun not easy playing these TM good handicapping

I would like to challenge  TheL'DofJOPL'N I'm on most evenings from 7/8pm GMT

Will send friend request.

Curly

• davidplews
    3,435 Posts
    Sun, Sep 10 2017 4:43 PM

alanyeti:

Does anyone else have the silly situation where each time I post to this thread I'm told that as it's my first post (which obviously iut isn't) it will have to await moderation ?

Alan

I had this problem for the first couple of weeks Alan - so I contacted WGT via the contact link at the bottom of this page. Click contact, then choose the customer support option. They always get back to you within 24 hours - even if it's only to say they're looking into it. Then they will follow up with a report on how they have - or intend to - fix the problem - and fair go to them - they took me off the moderation list immediately.

Hope that helps

David

• wakey63
    103 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2017 3:07 AM

I challenge itsallinthelocke I am on most nights from 10pm Gmt ( on late shift ) and maybe the odd morning till about 11am let me know what time suits you, look forward to our match.

Jim

• MikaelWurtz
    90 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2017 7:49 AM

I haven't heard from ebbwmikey since challenging him on the 5/9.

I don't know whether it's because of a glitch or not, but time is wasted during the free-challenge week.

Could you make a ruling here, that would end the deadlock for me, so that I can challenge freely ?

Would love to get a chance to move up the ladder before its too late.

MW

• THELORDOFJOPLIN
    406 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2017 1:17 PM

Don't know how I did it but I squeaked out a win with curlytim   THE GRUMP                 Was a Fun game..   Your club really needs to check out the skype thing.   

RSS