Help › Forums

hybrid instaed of iron 3rd!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 17 2009 2:16 PM (6 replies)
  • swedeboy
    36 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 4:20 PM

Hello:)

I want to play with my hybrid club instead of iron 3rd!!. At the moment i play with 3 wedges because it is better for me. In real life you can choose whatever you want.

Please WTF make it possible ,and make me  happy....

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 1:23 PM

At this time we require you to have a full iron set in your bag, however we have plans to let you build your own bag by using any club from any set that you have.  You could therefore substitute a hybrid for a 3 iron.  We will keep you posted as this feature gets closer to release.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 2:51 PM

WGTadmin:
    (In another thread)... however we have plans to let you build your own bag by using any club from any set that you have.  You could therefore substitute a hybrid for a 3 iron.  We will keep you posted as this feature gets closer to release.

Outstanding!!!

Warren

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 4:52 PM

WGTAdmin

Does the aforementioned club swapping option upgrade include the possibility of pre-selected club sets such that one might have two bags, each of which has a pre-selected club set which is enabled only when one or the other of the bags is selected for use?

Is such an option being considered?

Thanks,

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 2:13 PM

Thanks.  We will consider that feature as well.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 5:56 PM

Yeah, that was said back in April  when I suggested it,

Okay, it's 5 months later. Considered and accepted or considered and rejected?

The alternative is that it's been ignored.  You choose.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 2:16 PM

It has not been ignored.  It is on our product roadmap but it has not been slotted in to a release yet.

RSS