Forums

Help › Forums

**2nd Andyson Memorial - SIGN UP**

Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:36 PM (345 replies)
  • WickedWoman
    1,173 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 3:29 AM

Sorry, just catching up to speed... if time still allows.. pls. count me in.

Thank You

Donna

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 4:09 AM

Yeah Baby .. me and FuzzyG ... I can't wait .. between the 2 of us we are about 150 years old .... and effective Aug 1 .. we are BOTH retired !!!! .. Hope to get on more often now.

Thanks for the kind words Edge ... 

I better practice :)

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 4:55 AM

drmoose:
    Welcome aboard, as we celebrate the life of a very unique individual.

Thanks for having me, will try not to disappoint

I shall check it out.

Thanks Doc

• golferforlife30
    38 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 5:20 AM

would love to play in this ...... sign me up please :) 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 6:46 AM

Click on image ^^^ and donate to Andyson's favoured charity.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 8:16 AM

lvietri:
    and effective Aug 1 .. we are BOTH retired !!!!

WAIT! Lou, are you telling me I can't get any more laptops from IBM? If so, you better get your azz back to the office on Wednesday morning!

Just kidding bro. Congrats to you both. I'm looking forward to our next golf outing at Fox Hopyard in a few weeks.

Fuzzy, you going to be joining us again this time? I hope so.

FYI- Erik is getting married today. He'll be joining us at F.H. if Mrs. Erik gives him permission to play.

See you soon.

MC

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 10:38 AM

PaulTon:

Click on image ^^^ and donate to Andyson's favoured charity.

* GREAT work Paul. This tournament is going to be a lot of fun and at the same time bring out a lot of our oldy but goody veterans. 

* Lou, it's nice to hear from you and I hope all is well.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 12:16 PM

Now what we have be an insider mole on the inside of WGT aka TopGolf who what be leaking us info and whatnots when doables. (keep this private please - don't share publicly or tell Icon or such). The cricket bar challenge has inspired an ALL-BETA new XP power bar that may or may not be in the proshop here soons. The images below are all classified and if anyone asks you - they do not exist, and if they in fact did exist, you would deny they ever dids.

Best -- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 7:56 PM

pdb1:

drmoose:

WGT lost a national treasure when he passed away, as did the community. Welcome aboard, as we celebrate the life of a very unique individual.

Doc :)

True that . I had been enjoying and collecting Andysons art and humor for a couple years . Last year I put together a memorial for Andyson . And one for the tournament . In my website . http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/

In the forum TO ART OR NOT TO ART : ASK ANDYSON

They are very cool . And are for enjoying his memories 

For anyone that thinks this is a plug for my website . Please do not bother looking .   . 

Nice work Paul. Pretty Cool

RSS