Forums

Help › Forums

**2nd Andyson Memorial - SIGN UP**

Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:36 PM (345 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 3:51 PM

Dear Yancy ,  Be it we make said 200 players or not for this game of the community here in WGT land  for Andyson , I now change my challeng to you ! 

Split / cut / devid / half  said candy bar .  Your # was ,. and mine was # , The way I see it is that the real # does not matter .  It is the fact that the #,s turned out for this

" Event " .

So I think that we both / all win here . 

When friends play together the score does not matter , Its that you all had fun .

OPY

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 4:46 PM

im not sure bout the rest the WGT'ers but i sure want see one these guys eat that nasty thing..come on peeps..your gona miss out !!!

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 5:45 PM

I wonder if we could the above medallion made into players only clip and offer them for sale!

Yo :)

• UncleJed
    431 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:49 PM

+1 - sign me up. :-) Hard to always be able to predict my schedule, but I'm willing to chance it that I can play.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 6:57 PM

yobooya:
    I wonder if we could the above medallion made into players only clip and offer them for sale!

Yo,

Without giving away any details, I have it on good authority that some very special gifts will be given away (not for sale) during this years special event to honor our friend Andyson.

So, close your eyes and click your heels together three times and maybe your wish will come true (complete speculation on my part).

Let's wait for the memorial tournament to start and see what unfolds...you might be pleasantly surprised.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 8:27 PM

Paul/Bery-

Can you add conveyorguy to the event? He just emailed me and wants to join the fun.

Thanks in advance.

MC

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 8:43 PM

count me in please.

• CoosBayCarol
    10 Posts
    Thu, Jul 27 2017 10:50 PM

Just got a ping from Team Yancy -- Currently, I am on holiday in the Orlak Galaxy, but wll be back in these regions for this tournament. Count me in please.

Cordially, CoosBayCarol

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 12:11 AM

mrcaddie:

Paul/Bery-

Can you add conveyorguy to the event? He just emailed me and wants to join the fun.

Thanks in advance.

MC

Added MC.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Fri, Jul 28 2017 12:16 AM

drmoose:

Lol, oh sure Bery , now you decide to alphabetize the list ! Have you any idea how much easier that would have made my job ? I'm hopin' the Kharmic wheel runs over your stand bag, that, or we get matched up an' I might accidentally knock yer *** into a water hazard.

Doc :)

lmao You could have said before! Or done it yourself with a simple copy/paste into Excel and then a data sort. Or something. Don't want to give all my tricks away otherwise I'll be out of a job. :P

As for being matched up against each other, everyone knows that Doc Moose and, as I'm known in my CC, Doctor "Not a real doctor" Bery, have never ever been seen online at the same time. Just saying! lol

PS This Ninja can swim like a turtle - water hazards hold no fear for me, other than a good excuse to retrieve 1000s of balls that I've hit into them over the years.

RSS