Forums

Help › Forums

pro shop / ball purchase

Thu, Jun 29 2017 4:23 AM (44 replies)
  • Scootereagle
    94 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 1:13 PM

For the first time i've had gotten an error in a re-supply of my current ball...nike lvl 48 "i". I was charged for a full sleeve of 3, but only received  1  ball. Help me in this glitch (obviously). I have not played since  to allow an honest  .. investigation?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 thanks,   scootereagle

• sweetgmom
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 1:59 PM

Same problem for me today.  Contact WGT and can get correction--unsure of web site but they will replenish.

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 6:37 PM

Hi Scootereagle,

I would suggest sending CS a message about this and they should be able to add the 2 balls that are missing. There is a recent issue where balls purchased though the game client, like with the "Buy a Sleeve" button when you have one ball left, are only giving one ball instead of a sleeve. To avoid this for the time being, purchase balls through the ProShop and not the game client and this should be ok. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 6:38 PM

Contact 'Customer Service'

Siders Best

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 6:45 PM

www.wgt.com.aspx

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 11:40 PM

If we dont get what we pay for a red line has been crossed.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 4:09 AM

Who would start a round irl with only one ball in their bag?  As sham says, buy while you are in the clubhouse before the round starts like you do on Sundays when you are about to start a round with friends.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 4:09 AM

Scootereagle:

For the first time i've had gotten an error in a re-supply of my current ball...nike lvl 48 "i". I was charged for a full sleeve of 3, but only received  1  ball. Help me in this glitch (obviously). I have not played since  to allow an honest  .. investigation?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 thanks,   scootereagle

Did you refresh?

• Bijlstar
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 4:36 AM

I had the same thing last night. I was playing a 200 cr challenge when I unfortunately lost my ball. Then tried to purchase a new sleeve in the game. This failed and I had to continue with the starter ball and lost the game. After the game I purchased a new sleeve in the proshop. Then I got only one ball!!. So I was charged 1100 cr for 1 ball!

I mailed wgt about this issue and they only made an adjustment to give me the 2 missing balls of the 2nd purchase. But the in game purchase was not adjusted so this costs me 550cr. Now, to me this is a very indecent thing to do and not at all customer friendly. I mailed them again and I hope they will solve the matter correctly!

• Scootereagle
    94 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 8:39 AM

I thank you for insight. Just got to message the GG (golf gods?) lol... they are fair peeps, for sure...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Regards, Scootereagle

RSS