Forums

Help › Forums

CFVCC - Not Just Another CC

Sat, Mar 2 2024 2:46 PM (8 replies)
  • Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Thu, Jun 1 2017 9:44 PM

On the rise, small club looking for players. We have embraced a "TEAM" attitude vs a clique. We don't make demands to buy passes, we only want you to have fun and when you have a WGT provided pass to use it. That simple!

We are a Team that supports Veterans (and serving members of all armed forces), all Emergency Responder Agencies (incl but not limited to, Police, Fire, Paramedics, Corrections, Border Security) from any country.

Vets and those who support them are welcome. Come build the Team!

recruiting.cfvcc@shaw.ca

Mike

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 9:01 PM

;)

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Tue, Jun 6 2017 11:51 PM

Bump

• jasongarner1995
    123 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2017 7:07 AM

Hey brother

will everyone have the opportunity to make  tournaments

im looking to find a fun active group

and i am a veteran as well so hit me up if i sound like a fit to you and your club

Jason

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 10:50 PM

bump

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 4:31 PM

bump :)

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Mon, Aug 21 2017 10:08 PM

Bump

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 12:31 PM

this needs an update. I shut down this club when a "cancer" was found in our clubhouse. our core all joined "The Danny Noonan Misfits" best little kick a$$ CC in WGT. See you there!

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2024 2:46 PM

CFVCC was a concept of building a club of Veterans and any/all Emergency Response Personnel. I closed it years ago and we started a new Club,The Danny Noonan Misfits with the great core from CFVCC.

I am not the originsl owner of the Danny Noonan Misfits but, I am the current owner. If you are seeking a club of good people and no “Forced” play and money commitments, look up the Danny Noonan Misfits, we are building a great Team.

Mike

RSS