Forums

Help › Forums

New Courses

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 28 2017 7:08 PM (6 replies)
  • SSpurgetis
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 6:16 AM

When will WGT update and add new courses.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 3:10 PM

They just did: Erin Hills!

• Cuber
    102 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 3:47 PM

My father-in-law, a very wise man, had a saying: "sometime in the summertime" ... he never did say which year.

• Robert1893
    7,678 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 4:05 PM

SSpurgetis:

Why? The list of courses that you don't play isn't long enough?  

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 5:33 PM

Robert1893:

SSpurgetis:

Why? The list of courses that you don't play isn't long enough?  

+1 You just started playing again after who knows how long and want new courses . Considering that you are only a  Pro says you didnt play much before you quit . So after you beat the rust off your starter clubs and upgrade to new clubs at L100 then maybe we`ll consider letting you have a new course .

But until then no new courses for you . What do you think new courses grow on trees or something ? Heck when I was your age all I had to play on was 9 holes uphill both ways . And another thing dont you go getting any crazy ideas about new pins either you`ll play what you got and like it . Now go practice on the putting range and learn how to play the game . I tell ya what is up with these kids today they never appreciate anything not a thing . Go figure :-)  

• Olduffer
    153 Posts
    Sat, May 27 2017 6:47 PM

AMEN !!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 7:08 PM

I can relate. It's similar to my experience with my first marriage.

In all candor, I can tell you that in all the time we were married, I didn't regret a single day.

That day was January 16, 1966.

Cuber:

My father-in-law, a very wise man, had a saying: "sometime in the summertime" ... he never did say which year.

RSS