Forums

Help › Forums

What's up with the balls?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2009 3:48 PM (1 replies)
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 2:35 PM

Please don't slam me for not having the numbers correct.  This is only an estimate based on my personal experience.

So, ok, I didn't have the distance and bought the super driver.  The meter is so fast that I have improved my scrambling %.  Probabably just me.  Then, to slow the meter down I purchased some balls with "feel".  It's only about 15 cents per ball.  No big deal.  They started out lasting about 5 rounds (approx).  But now (correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm sure you will), they seem to last about 3 rounds max.  That's only if you avoid the crud on the ocean course, or don't hit the water and have your 15 cent ball replaced with another 15 cent ball.  Not gonna discuss the CTH tourny's.

I like to play a few hours a day (you'd think I''d improve), so it's gonna cost me.  Yours is a business after all, and I understand that.  But please don't shaft your regular addicts by charging them a nickel a shot (excluding putts, of course).

Is it just me?  Does anyone else have a dollar a day habit?  Help!!!

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 3:48 PM

i'm playing the white ES ball because i refuse to pay a "dollar a day"...besides, a lil spin comes in handy at times, and i can always top spin it if i want it to play like the basic ball.

a sleve every 2 days...so 50 cents a week tops.

p.s. i haven't upgraded to any of the high end irons or drivers because i would have to start using the D ball to slow down their tempo....i'm probably a rapture V2 / B-ES master for life....good enough to have some fun.

gl

RSS