Help › Forums

Game is OK

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 30 2017 9:58 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Guelphite
    37 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 7:24 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Some of it was harsh but I listened and made some corrections, took more time on putts and shot 62 at PB.

Be well all.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 11:16 AM

Better yet, don't waste your time reading posts by this mook. ^^^^

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 11:19 AM

far too powerful to hit that putt. 34/35 ft of power should be enough for that on tourney greens. 

But what would I know?...I couldn't hit a cows *** with a banjo at he moment!!

FAB

Jerry

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 1:05 PM

Guelphite:

Balls start off line despite hitting the infamous "ding"

Ball by wall on famous road hole is LOST! WTF? One of the best shots ever is MA Jiminez off the wall back onto the green.

45' putt slope up 6" green speed 12 hit at 40 feet goes 17 feet PAST the hole.......joke

DO not waste your money.

How about fixing your game and adding courses instead of asking us to recruit people for you.

Ok, then.  Buh-bye!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 1:05 PM

You hit it too hard, period,

Plus, what was the slope on the other side of the cup?

Guelphite:

45' putt slope up 6" green speed 12 hit at 40 feet goes 17 feet PAST the hole.......joke

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 1:10 PM

What is crap is someone who has been playing WGT for  almost  four years, has multiple complaints and has not quit. Perhaps there is a reasonable explanation for not quitting as soon as it became evident that the game is crap. Or did you just discover this? Why continue to play and why tell those of us that are still playing even though we know it is crap?  Or perhaps we don't know and you are trying to enlighten us? That can't be it because I know it is not crap! Think you came to the wrong church and are preaching to the wrong choir.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 4:25 PM

If you would ever like to learn how to play, I would be glad to help. There are others that could give you much better help than I could with the actual playing, but I think I could help you with your attitude, which is really what is killing your game. Once you learn how to play, the vast majority of those unexplained shots will suddenly go away. If complaining rather than playing is part of what makes it fun for you though, then you are already on the right track. 

Cheers, Brett

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 6:56 PM

Perhaps you don't understand elevation either. A putt 45 up 6 hit at 40 if indeed you did hit it at 40  will not go 17 feet by. However a putt 45 down 6 hit at 40 will go 17 feet  by.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 7:37 PM

@Guelphite

I don't think you're really taking the time to learn the game. I looked at a couple of your shot replays. While you seem surprised by a couple of results, the results are exactly what one would expect.

You really need to be aware of slopes on the greens. The slope around the hole on the 2nd hole of St. Andrews for your one replay will cause a ball to spin back like it did. The same is true for the shot on Bethpage.

The problem is not the game. The problem is that you don't seem to really understand the game.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 8:31 PM

Guelphite:
    Ball by wall on famous road hole is LOST! WTF? One of the best shots ever is MA Jiminez off the wall back onto the green.

Haha. The Monday after he did that I went right out to the same spot and tried it. Ball went right through the wall OB.  :-(

• PAGES
RSS