Help › Forums

still no birds

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 8 2009 4:55 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mrboo
    211 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 4:25 PM

Hi WGT peoples. Just wanted to remind you of my request for birds and other environmental sounds. Thanks. I haven't heard any feedback from you, positive or negative, just wondering if it's even a possible idea. ?

tweet tweet

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 4:36 PM

I think I poked fun at ya a bit when u posted this last time... but... after further ponderization.... I think I agree with u... It would b nice to here birds and such...

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 4:51 PM

MrBoo i was attempting to play another video golf game today & thats the one thing i did enjoy, there were lots of birds tweeting.  Maybe you'll get some feedback on this one day, maybe the upcoming anniversary here will bring new things for us all.

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 5:05 PM

Yes, speedyschic I believe you did, if I do recall correctly it was something like "lay down that pipe mrboo" =) And I don't know that Lysti person WGT, honest!

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 6:10 PM

LOL so it's going to be like that huh Boo :)

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 6:11 PM

Oooooh yeeeeeaaaa..... lol.... now I remember

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 5:12 PM

lol sorry Lysti that was a little harsh I guess =P

WGT. I had a thought! (oh great boo's thinking again) Yea I know. but but. How about..............BIRDS. And! A way to post a poll here on the forums, if there already is one, then I'm sorry but I am too stupid to use, or find it. I know there are bigger fishies to fry, but I think some bird sound would be pretty easy, yes? It would also greatly improve your product. Small details can have big effects. Speaking of fishies...hmmm, oh well, another time maybe.

Imagine, you could have eagle sounds at wolf creek, (there are eagles in nevada, right?) (and wolf creek is in Nevada right?) Ok well let's say there are and it is. And at Kiawah...umm seagulls? And Bethpage, let's see wut kinda birds they got in NY? Pigeons! They make sounds right? And then just various other little tweetie birds to fill in the voids on every course. Please consider it, or I might have to go buy some audio cds of birds. Actually I think I have some..............

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:12 PM

Yes, birds , please, someone give Mrboo the bird.....um sounds   : )

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 6:46 PM

LOL ^^^^

• JJGibson
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 3:39 AM

Hey! Don' forget about us squirrels! :)

img.php?image=06775 005SquirrelDM 468x348 122 431lo.jpg

• PAGES
RSS