Forums

Help › Forums

Awards Not Showing on Profile Card

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2010 12:59 PM (7 replies)
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 10:54 AM

Not that this is in any way important, but... I've had 16 awards for weeks now, but my Profile card stat still only shows 10 awards.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 3:13 PM

Hi Faterson, your awards summary only shows the top 10. If you go to the Awards tab, you should see all 16 in there... is this what you mean?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 3:28 PM

Nope, I mean the Profile card inside the game window. See the screenshot below. (Everything is OK on the Profile webpage.)

Only 10 awards are indicated here, instead of 16. When you join a random-drawn multiplayer game, the quickest way to find out who you're going to play against is to click their name in the top-left corner, and then this Profile card pops up. I notice that for quite many players, 10 awards are indicated on this card. Since this number is incorrect for me, I wonder if the same bug doesn't occur for other players, too, that instead of the actual number of their awards the digit 10 gets displayed?   

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 3:48 PM

yeah, i've noticed the in-game awards count is incorrect as well.   

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 4:55 PM

We will look into this.  Are there certain award types missing?  Do you see a pattern?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:00 PM

Just a chronological pattern, maybe. I think I may have received the last 6 awards in a batch, they were CTTH awards. Prior to receiving them, I think I did have exactly 10 awards. Then those 6 CTTH awards were added (not sure when, it's been a few weeks now, though), but the number of awards stated on the card never got updated.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:12 PM

The awards count is capped at 10 in the player profile screen in-game.  It's like this in multi and single player stroke games.   Don't know about CTH as I don't play it, but I suspect it's the same there as well.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 12:59 PM

marioh:

The awards count is capped at 10 in the player profile screen in-game.  It's like this in multi and single player stroke games.   Don't know about CTH as I don't play it, but I suspect it's the same there as well. 

Still the same...

RSS