Forums

Help › Forums

alot of people with really slow connections making the game really slow

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2009 7:10 PM (2 replies)
  • PaulPierce3469
    10 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2009 9:58 PM
    alot of people with really slow connections making the game really slow 56k i was kinda hoping the game could sense what kinda connection they have when they log on and they can color code it blue for fast connection and red for slow connection to keep all the people with fast computers with people with fast computers to keep all the people with slow computers with people with slow computers
  • jasondement
    322 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 10:59 AM

Hi paul, I dont have alot to say about this other than it has alot to do with which browser people use. From my own experience I play in google chrome (fast but sometimes very jumpy) and e internet explorer (very slow but has a nice smooth meter about 80% of the time) Ive tried down loading firefox but cant seem to get it done, dunno why. I just try it in both and whichever one has the best meter for the time im playing is the one i play with.

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 7:10 PM

from personal experience with playing with a friend, he has high speed internet and uses firefox, he lags because of his graphic card (or lack thereof).

RSS