Forums

Help › Forums

Week 36 Back 9 Kiawah Stroke Tournament

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 12:22 AM (4 replies)
  • EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 1:15 PM

Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this at #12 in the week 36 unlimited back 9 Kiawah stroke play tournament. My 2nd shot was 200 yds from the hole but I noticed the pin placement very far to the right; not even on the green. If I had accepted the default aim and with an 11 mph wind from the left, my shot would have been OB and lost I presume.

I zoomed in on the hole and the aiming / yardage marker and pin were in the appropriate location on the green. Returning to the fairway golfer's perspective, the pin was again to the far right in the deep weeds. I reaimed the shot and completed the hole with a bogey.

With heavy wind, the Ocean Course is brutal enough without pin placements OB. If this is a real problem, can it be corrected soon?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 1:24 PM

I have noticed this before, though it was probably 3 months ago.  I thought I had a screenshot of it, but I guess I must've deleted it.  If that happens again, trust your aim in the zoom view only.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 3:16 PM

Kinda me too.! But i was playing a simple ranked round on Kiawah Back Nine (no tournament) by myself, and on the 12th hole, it looked like there was a white ball on the green. But when i zoomed in to see what it was, it was gone, then i un-zoomed, it was still there.! Kinda creepy

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 8:10 PM

LOL Not only do we have to put up with the brutal winds from all directions ... now we have haunted golf greens, also? Is this a great game, or what?

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 12:22 AM

Agree with you on that bro! ^^^

lol

RSS