Forums

Help › Forums

Random "Mis hits"

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 24 2011 9:02 PM (3 replies)
  • madden0001
    59 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 7:40 PM

Are there random mis hits built into the game?  

The reason I ask is for the 2nd time in the past few days, I hit a shot with little wind and I dinged the shot.  The ball started at least 8-10 yards away from where I aimed.  It's one thing to think I missed the mark because I missed the line but when I ding it and the ball starts well right of where I aimed, I have to wonder.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 7:46 PM

That is due to the low precision rating of the raptures, the price you pay for a really slow meter.

• madden0001
    59 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 7:55 PM

hmm...good to know.  I have only had that happen a couple of times so I was wondering.  I'm not sure I want to give that up for a faster meter.  I was thinking of waiting until level 59 to go get the better Ping set but I'm not sure yet what I want to do.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 9:02 PM

All the better clubs have a faster meter speed than the Raptures so it's best to get the faster meter speeds as soon as you can. The longer you use slower meter speed clubs the harder it will be when you have to go to the faster meter speed clubs. I know, I struggled for quite a while after dropping the Raptures in favor of the G-10's. If the meter speed is too fast for you, go to a GI ball that slows the meter down. 

RSS