Forums

Help › Forums

Incorrectly filled out a recent survey..

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 30 2009 12:01 PM (0 replies)
  • Skysong
    25 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 12:01 PM

Not too long ago I filled out a survey from WGT which I shouldn’t have because I don’t think I read some of the questions correctly and I raced through it.  (I normally don't fill out surveys.) 

From the survey I learned that Ping is a driving force behind WGT and I think that’s pretty okay. 

"Karsten Solheim (September 15, 1911February 16, 2000) was a Norwegian-born American golf club designer and businessman. He founded Karsten Manufacturing, a leading golf club maker better known by its brand name of PING, and the Solheim Cup, the premier international team competition in women's golf." 

So much of sports today is pure misogyny, violence and destruction of the environment.  I like and support any company that remembers that women are more than half the population of the world and some of us play some sports sometimes.  One of the main things I like about golf is that from the very beginning the men folk were nice enough to create courses for women so that their grandmothers, mothers, aunts, cousins, sisters, wives, daughters, female friends and associates and nieces could enjoy a common interest with the males of their family and their male friends.

Haven't had the time to play WGT golf laterly.

I like Cleveland Clubs and Ping.

RSS