Forums

Help › Forums

Improved update available pop up

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 20 2017 4:28 PM (4 replies)
  • stlhbomr
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 1:43 PM

After receiving a pop up "improved update available" I can't go any further! I'm using an apple iPad Air 2....... pop ups are disabled! I go to the App Store and there is no update! I just can't get past that screen!

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:16 AM

Complain at WGT directly,

either via "Help" below, or on a mod's wall.

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 3:03 AM

stlhbomr:

After receiving a pop up "improved update available" I can't go any further! I'm using an apple iPad Air 2....... pop ups are disabled! I go to the App Store and there is no update! I just can't get past that screen!

The one time that happened to me on my Iphone I uninstalled the app then reinstalled it and all was good.

Your device isn't recognizing that you have new newest version and when you reinstall it your device should then recognize that you have the newest version.

But before you try that have you restarted your Ipad? Sometimes restarting your device takes care of any problems like the one you are having.

• Swede56
    128 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 12:00 PM

hello.

advanced to level 102, and were told i could use the Spider putter free  for 24 hours!

Gr8, only one problem, its nowhere to b found!

Its the 2nd time for me and last time it was wedges i think.....Why??

Tommy

• walty1111
    218 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2017 4:28 PM

I had the same issue. DO NOT uninstall! You will lose all data.

Just go to the App Store and click your Updates tab in the lower right corner.

Find WGT Golf and tap the UPDATE button. The download will start. When it completes, You're all set!

RSS