Forums

Help › Forums

Disable the disabled

Sat, Dec 17 2016 4:58 AM (26 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 2:54 PM

I wasn't being nasty with my comment. I am just so sick and tired of people thinking they are being deprived because of who they are, where their from or whatever other reasons. You have the same rights as I do and in many cases more so. I am a 64 year old white male, a military veteran and I have less rights and benefits than millions of illegals in the USA that have never paid a penny in taxes in their lies. There I said it and I mean it.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 3:20 PM

OK now your just haivering.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 11:47 PM

jayw4862:
    send in your ID's and a bill (phone, cable, etc)

With all of the hacking going on out there, I for one, wouldn't even think of sending WGT my ID or any kind of bill showing my address. 

If they can't/won't stop cheaters, how in the hell am I expected to believe that that kind of information will be safe there?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 11:57 PM

I agree, so do what I did...

I photoshopped the ID and bill, just whited out the numbers...no problem for WGT as I was certified...

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 12:06 AM

renniw52:
    I am a 64 year old white male, a military veteran and I have less rights and benefits than millions of illegals in the USA that have never paid a penny in taxes in their lies. There I said it and I mean it.

Ya got that right. USMC 79/85. Semper Fi !

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 12:52 AM

fatdan:

I agree, so do what I did...

I photoshopped the ID and bill, just whited out the numbers...no problem for WGT as I was certified...

Same here. Simple process.

If a person has ever bought anything online, even with a prepaid card, they're at more risk than sending WGT an ID and bill.

RSS