Forums

Help › Forums

Alternate Shot Partners Forfeiting or Quitting

Fri, May 25 2012 1:35 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Als6437
    428 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 8:38 AM

I really can not stand it when my partner forfeits or quits in the middle or early in the round and I have to take a loss for it.  It should be set up where they take a loss and the other teams members take a win, but it should not affect my record at all. There have been a number of times that this has happened to me. Can you please correct this problem?

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 10:50 AM

Als6437:

I really can not stand it when my partner forfeits or quits in the middle or early in the round and I have to take a loss for it.  It should be set up where they take a loss and the other teams members take a win, but it should not affect my record at all. There have been a number of times that this has happened to me. Can you please correct this problem?

Does the loss really effect your life?

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2011 2:06 PM

No, the loss does not Affect my life.  It should not, however, go against me. Why keep records then?

• Dukiedong
    73 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 12:51 PM

I have played over 500 alt. shot matches and I am positive that I have gained more wins by the other team quitting than losses because of my partner quitting. It averages out...I know it's frustrating but don't let it ruin your day. I don't recall you complaining about the wins you get when the other team quits...hmmmmmmmm

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 3:47 PM

Yes, in all fairness, I have won a couple of games when the other team quits. That still does not make it right. I reallly do enjoy the game and think WGT does an excellent job for the most part. I just think that if a partner quits or forfeits that you should not be accountable for it.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 3:51 PM

Simple?

Only play with friends , or friends of your friends & it won`t happen often..

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 8:48 AM

I like to play with other people, also.  That still is not the ultimate solution.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 10:04 PM

suncity28:

Simple?

Only play with friends , or friends of your friends & it won`t happen often..

I just had a friend forfeit. So that does not do anything. For the short amount of time I have been on this site, it is beyond annoying.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 7:49 PM

Games4Ever71:

I just had a friend forfeit. So that does not do anything. For the short amount of time I have been on this site, it is beyond annoying.

Dry your eyes.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 12:19 AM

The big question for all of you puss cry baby's is who in there right mind would rant about such nonsence? Good Lord! Please grow up.

• PAGES
RSS