Forums

Help › Forums

sell your equipment to other players ..and WGT keep some money .. !!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 23 2009 1:20 PM (2 replies)
  • sumitkaushal
    32 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 6:23 PM

Right now WGT have brought an option to sell ones euipment back to WGT.(at a very minimal price ).and considering that they are virtual equipment with no wear and tear or any effect on performance of that equipment, there should be an option to sell it to other players(thru auction or otherwise)  who would love to buy second hand equipment and WGT can charge more money on that sale than what they are gettin right now from the exchange... and the seller would also get more back... all happy...;)

WHAT SAY... give it a thought ..might work..

Thanks

SUMIT

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2009 12:04 AM

Superb idea, and would rid us of the sense of disappointment you're bound to feel today when you're only offered 25% back for your club, even though it may be virtually unused (pun intended).

(For example, I threw away the Z Pro TaylorMade 54° wedge almost immediately after I bought it, and it's too bad I'll only be able to get 25% back for it when they finally release a high-quality short-range wedge, 64° perhaps. I'm currently still playing all my short-range flop shots with the Tour Starters 60° wedge, the last Tour Starters club to remain in my equipment.)

• CrazyHorses
    16 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 1:20 PM

Excellent idea.

Sell them on for 75% of the original value, after all, the clubs do NOT become old or worn.

RSS