Forums

Help › Forums

world cup 2017

Sun, Apr 22 2018 4:40 AM (2,096 replies)
  • stefke1969
    1,531 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 2:47 AM

Group 1

Game 5

WTC AMIGOS vs GEORGIAN ACES

PUTTRMANR10 vs STEFKE1969

42-44

realy nice and close game

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 4:25 AM

Match result from last night

WTCC V Scottish Bravehearts

Dodgyputter 47 points

KUBBY1     35 points

Cheers.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 7:44 AM

Group 4 Game 5 Result:

East Coast 1        Vs.       S.E.L. Tigermoths

Mystry78 -  50                     CousinZeke -  43

Tim is a great guy who also plays guitar and it was fun to talk about our guitars and experiences. Great to meet you Tim.

Frank

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 7:57 AM

mystry78:

Group 4 Game 5 Result:

Tim is a great guy who also plays guitar and it was fun to talk about our guitars and experiences. Great to meet you Tim.

Frank

As well as drinking his fair share of shine Frank ;-)

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 7:59 AM

bubbsboy:

mystry78:

Group 4 Game 5 Result:

Frank

As well as drinking his fair share of shine Frank ;-)

I should have known that with him being a southern boy :)

• scottlor
    513 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 8:31 AM

Scottlor (no quitters) 45 FabMatt (victorae) 44.  Great close match within 1 stroke from start to finish

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 9:58 AM

Grace07 51 (57) beats Kubasnack 45 (63)
    Just finished playing Pete.
    Terrific guy and fast, friendly player.
    Pete was on fire early being -6 after five, with me two back.
    Told me Kiawah is his favorite course and I could see why. Was firing dart after dart and I was playing well also but battling to stay with him. Thought I could be in trouble here.
    Turned around when I holed out on par 3 eighth (he reminded me to save replay thankfully) and he could only par. I birdied nine to take a one shot lead at the turn.
    I stayed hot on the back nine to post a -7 with some nice play and Pete faded a bit to post a -2 Back nine with putter turning cold.
    Another win for the Clowns lads! 
    Cheers

Above copied from our reporting forum at SEL.

CTTH on 8th was aced, as was 17th earlier in comp.

• DanWidget
    1,307 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 11:06 AM

Group 2 - Las Vegas White Knights v Bravehearts Scottish Boars

Just played my match against Helen a lovely lady from Brooklyn NY and it didn't really throw up and surprises.  

You know you have a game on your hands when your opponent, who is a 54 hcp Champion, starts Birdie, Eagle, Birdie.  To be honest I clung on for dear life being level until H13 when Helen hit her by now regular birdie to my bogie leaving me 2 points adrift.

However H14 saw me pull a point back when I birdied and Helen only parred leaving the match 1 point difference with 4 to play.  15 and 16 played out level with both of us going Par, Birdie so onto the penultimate hole, 1 down still a big ask but you never know.

Unfortunately I should have known better as 17 saw Helen pretty much seal her victory by hitting birdie to my par and now 2 points adrift there was just no way back against a player of Helens calibre.  A Par / Par final hole and the game was done.

All I can say is that Helen was fantastic company and generous in her congratulations and it was a great watching her play the game as it should be played.  Her approaches were right on the flag and any longer putt she did leave was either despatched from distance or left holeside.

Thank you Helen for a nice game and congratulations on your victory

Dan Widget (LVWK) 66 (-6)  42 points    Elenaki (BSB) 60 (-12) 48 - 4  44 Points

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 12:29 PM

Group 2, Game 5, Match 4.

MainzMan v Sinisavrc1.

A terrible start for myself, bogey on the 1st hole after 3 putting from under 5 feet  : (

Sin made birdie, then eagle on the next to take a nearly instant 3 point lead.  Which went to 5 points after 9 holes when he played those 9 holes 8 under.  I damn nearly got it back, playing the back 9 7 under but still finished 1 vital point short.

Final score 46-47 to Sin.

That damn first hole.........

• sinisavrc1
    445 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 12:30 PM

Group 2

Sinisavrc1-MainzMan

Score 61-62

Points 47-46

Win for Wooden Tee

RSS