Forums

Help › Forums

*** ANDYSON MEMORIAL - SIGN UP-CLOSED***

Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:34 PM (323 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 7:40 AM

Good work Casey.

I think we should keep this sign up going for a couple of weeks, we don't want to miss anyone. I'd hate for any of Andyson's friends to be left dissapointed.

• DJW2307
    13,398 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:00 AM

I'd be honoured to take part if space available and look forward to taking part in a great tribute to a great guy...

Cheers

David

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:05 AM

2 weeks !   Oh my .   

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:08 AM

CEverett12:

2 weeks !   Oh my .   

There's no rush man, this needs to be right 1st time.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:10 AM

I would like to take part in this if I may, in memory of a guy who gave me so many laughs with his antics.

I am not interested in winning a prize ( as if there is a chance in hell I could)  ;) and I will donate a couple of sleeves of the balls I use by random pick of a player.      R

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:30 AM

Romax:
    I will donate a couple of sleeves of the balls I use by random pick of a player.

Not picking on you bud, just using your post as a reminder -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     PaulTon:

It was expressed by quite a few of us that WGTs only revenue from this should be ball usage. So I would rather we didn't have any pro shop items as prizes. 

They did nothing to honour Andyson and still refuse to make him a Tour Champion.

WGT do not deserve any $$.

If you have cash to splash, Andyson had hearing problems, died from heart failure and loved dogs, you could always donate to a charity. We don't need to hear about it in the tournament thread.

Or if you wish to gift a player an item go ahead but don't tie it in to this tournament by posting about the gift in the  thread.

This is all about Andyson not prizes or public gestures.

Fun and cameraderie with a bit of healthy competition in memory of a good friend is the aim here.

• amateur4sure
    2,198 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:47 AM

Hi Casey, Please put my name down my friend..

Thanks very much

Chris

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 9:19 AM

I'm wondering what will happen to the list if it gets too big ?   Is there a size limit ? 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 9:21 AM

Sorry , I don't mean a size limit for players , I mean a size limit for a post ,  In other words will I have to make another list ???

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 9:33 AM

I think posts can be very very long.

Put it in a notepad file in your pc and just update it as you gather the names. Once it's complete could you e-mail it to me please?

The full list will appear in the round 1 thread in some sort of editable score table.

Don't know yet how it will look, depends on player numbers.

RSS