Forums

Help › Forums

*** ANDYSON MEMORIAL - SIGN UP-CLOSED***

Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:34 PM (323 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 4:30 PM

opyeuclid:
    I  would like to ask now that if some of us do not have time to play the 18 in a row if we could please play 1 nine at a time . 

If all 129 players do that I would have to collect 258 different scores from posts scattered through the thread in amongst everything else posted, then match each players 2 cards, then add the numbers to get an 18 hole score. To be honest I don't think that's fair on me, so no, I would much rather you played 18.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 8:39 PM

This tourney has been very well planned...organized and executed. It was a privilege for me to be able to participate thus far and I will make whatever format is chosen work. It is roughly 55---75 mins. to complete a round with 2 players.

Thanks to Paulton and his helpers for his/their countless hours that this must have taken to implement and the continued dedication in memory of Andyson. The hard work is appreciated and admired. Well done..and good luck to all as we continue to pay tribute to Andyson who is so sadly missed by so many. 

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 9:32 PM

Romax:

This tourney has been very well planned...organized and executed. It was a privilege for me to be able to participate thus far and I will make whatever format is chosen work. It is roughly 55---75 mins. to complete a round with 2 players.

Thanks to Paulton and his helpers for his/their countless hours that this must have taken to implement and the continued dedication in memory of Andyson. The hard work is appreciated and admired. Well done..and good luck to all as we continue to pay tribute to Andyson who is so sadly missed by so many. 

^^^^^^^  what my esteemed friend from Canuckistan said.....

• tigrecaca
    193 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2016 9:37 PM

Just played the 1st round with my friend Luciano.

Thank you Paul for all your work and thank you to all the participants.

RIP Andyson.

Seb

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 12:07 AM

Hello Alls,

Have a question ----- Sorry been away for a bit, but back for the tournament.
    I saw my slot in the numbered slots -- thanks to all who are running this event.

Few people from the WGTAACC didn't see the news until this week & I know the brackets are full. Would it be nuts if I used "my" slot for our CC?

We would play a 4some together --- Then submit best score. Might seem odd but we don't care about our scores, just wanna play together in his (Andyson) honor that day?

COMPLETELY understand if this throws things LOOPY

Will do either way -- as I got my slot

Thanks for your consideration
    -- YancyCan

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 12:41 AM

68 for me (:............Not played in a great while and still loads of fun.  reminder that the game is not easy and guessing is guessing...Enjoyed though:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 2:12 AM

YancyCan:
    We would play a 4some together --- Then submit best score. Might seem odd but we don't care about our scores, just wanna play together in his (Andyson) honor that day?

You've thrown me a curveball here but thinking about it, it's simple enough for me to accomodate. 

After you've played just post the winning players name and score, that player will then go into the random draw for the match play.

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2016 4:00 AM

Well, the hurricane winds at St Andys blew me to blazes, but I AM just a red tee Champ after all :))

Still, a pleasure to have been included in this fitting tribute to one so great, and my sincere thanks to Paul Ton for allowing me to be, and for hosting this amazing event.

I am now available if required, to throw my gift hat in the ring, and pledge my donation to whomever the powers that be see fit to receive, be it a sleeve of balls or equipment.

R.I.P. Andyson

Rob :))

Edit:

And now, I will hither forth and post this in the correct thread! Lol

RSS