Help › Forums

Consecutive days played bug

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2018 7:05 PM (21 replies)
  • pjschaub
    173 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 2:49 PM

"scenario" 

I played the day before and I got my days in (green check), I come in and play the next day at 7:30 pm est. (right coast) or somewhere near. Still in the green b/c I played the night before, I start at that time because I know I will get the next day in b/c I'm playing in to the next days count. The game would in the past, automatically give me credit b/c I am still playing through the new clock.

Now when I do that I don't get the credit through the next day. I see that I can play after 8pm (when it changes) to get the credit. This part is what changed, I sometimes don't have time to play latter then 8pm.

I guess it's something new and I will adjust to it, I just don't know why this is the new way of doing it. If it is not new and nobody else know's what I'm talking about I am wasting your time and mine.

Yes I do know of the one hole game for xp's, I just like to play a round instead of one hole.

Peace y'all

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 1:02 AM

There's only one rule: Play the first shot of a game after 12 pm GMT. After that, you may quit - shorter than a one hole game!

If you get in at 7:30 every day, the CDP will be safe for you.

To me, it's a good change because less CDPs and passes will be lost due to discons.

• GitUsummaDis
    468 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 9:06 PM

WGTicon:

hi guys

are you keeping track of the counter? if you finished a round and counter didn't reset, then please let us know asap by commenting on my profile. next day is usually too late

-wgticon

I haven't had the CDP bonus issue in a while until this current Clash. 2 days I haven't got my 880xp either during playing the Clash tournament nor when I play a regular CC tournament. I have 85 CDP and I wait for the counter to reset. I need to level up now more than anything so I can get the other 2 wedges set I am purchasing. I was able to get 1 of them but need to advance to get the other 2. Grr!

In fact I'm not noticing the 190xp for a 9H or 400xp for 18H finishing a tournament bonus either.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 10:32 AM

You won't notice the CDP on the second or on the last nor on any other game of the day, but only on the first one.

Until proven the opposite, I keep up the belief that the XPs have been transferred when the check mark changes from red to green.

So, what happens to make you think you didn't get the 880 XPs?

Did you ever try one shot in any single strokeplay game and watched the check mark?

• GitUsummaDis
    468 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 2:10 PM

alosso:

You won't notice the CDP on the second or on the last nor on any other game of the day, but only on the first one. I know I only get it once when the timer resets that's when I play to get the CDP 880xp.

Until proven the opposite, I keep up the belief that the XPs have been transferred when the check mark changes from red to green. I'll have to look at the check mark I didn't know about that. I'll get back to you.

So, what happens to make you think you didn't get the 880 XPs? I notice when it shows the points after each round and my level hasn't hardly moved like it does with the CDP bonus.

Did you ever try one shot in any single strokeplay game and watched the check mark? I did try a one shot from the community golf course menu. Whether that works or not I don't know.

• GitUsummaDis
    468 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 2:28 PM

"Until proven the opposite, I keep up the belief that the XPs have been transferred when the check mark changes from red to green." I'll have to look at the check mark I didn't know about that. I'll get back to you.

The check mark is green and it shows the Next Day in 2hrs 34min. So I wait until the timer resets then I play a tournament with a pass so that my CC gets the bonus too. Anyway that's how I've always done it and I notice the 880xp at the end of the round. I haven't seen it in the last couple of days.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 3:59 PM

The past can only be explained with precise information available. But at least you know now how to secure your CDP in the future!

Happy hitting!!

• garyrobertp
    25 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2016 5:18 PM

For last week or so have completed game after 7 in Oklahoma which should get my cc points and add a day to cdp  but does not happen .Have reported the fucck up all week am i the only one getting screwed here or are there others .  wgt needs to look into this this is bull shhit . 

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2016 5:27 PM

WGTicon:

hi guys

are you keeping track of the counter? if you finished a round and counter didn't reset, then please let us know asap by commenting on my profile. next day is usually too late

-wgticon

Ahh And once again my Consec. days have vanished. I should be on 128 today. I'm really not worried about it; but its the point of the matter.

ps. Icon rules!

Ox 

• dmjenks
    390 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 5:43 PM

Lost 22 CDP yesterday or today.  Back to one again.  This has happened several times recently but I finally got tired of not saying anything.

Dmjenks

RSS