Forums

Help › Forums

TO GOOD?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 28 2016 1:59 PM (7 replies)
  • gregoryblaine0
    18 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 6:17 AM

I don't understand why just because I do good playing people act like I have more accounts. it is bad enough paying for one. I am not going to apologize for having a good game, twice now a legend and a master both have quit complaining that I was to good for my level and have to have more accounts. for their info I have 1 account that is all!!! some people are just sore losers. I have played many game like this but not on here so to bad if I kicked your ass! JAMES...1973.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2016 6:48 AM

gregoryblaine0:

I don't understand why just because I do good playing people act like I have more accounts. it is bad enough paying for one. I am not going to apologize for having a good game, twice now a legend and a master both have quit complaining that I was to good for my level and have to have more accounts. for their info I have 1 account that is all!!! some people are just sore losers. I have played many game like this but not on here so to bad if I kicked your ass! JAMES...1973.

Not according to the post on your wall . According to it you are the quitter and the Legend was probably a red tee Legend . Also becareful about calling out players in the forums and using profanity as well . Both violate T/C`s and can really get you sacked . 

You are a L84 Master

Driving Acc.78.06 %

G.I.R. 61.32 %

Avg. 2 Pin 20ft .

One Putt % 29.31 

You might want to work more on your short game to get closer to the pin . Also most definitely work on your putting to improve your One Putt stats . So even though you may think that you are all that and a bag of chips there are plenty of players at Master an above who be more than happy to play you and give you a good game . Becareful what you ask for .

• Shyoneclub
    62 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2016 7:20 AM

Well said.  I'll play him if he is getting tired of beating up on higher ranked players

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2016 10:55 AM

gregoryblaine0:
    I am not going to apologize for having a good game, twice now a legend and a master both have quit complaining that I was to good for my level

Well, look on the bright side. I seriously doubt that anyone in this thread is going to ask you to apologize for having a "good game" or accuse you of being too good for your level. 

So there's that.  

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 12:48 AM

gregoryblaine0:
    I am not going to apologize for having a good game

Say what? Obviously stats lie.....

I assume these occurred in a stroke round, as the only round visible (assuming it was not practice) as your only score carded on the date you wall posted James, you shot a 38 on St Andys...........perhaps scorecards lie too?

Your matchplay is 0-1 to a legend...nothing else and in the red on alt results.......

Level 84 and still a master.......yup, sounds like you certainly have a game....

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 3:35 AM

alanti:
    I assume these occurred in a stroke round, as the only round visible (assuming it was not practice) as your only score carded on the date you wall posted James, you shot a 38 on St Andys...........perhaps scorecards lie too?

It was the 30 at St A's on the 24th as he posted on James profile the same day ("Don't be a quitter just because your getting beat. averages don't tell all, I cant help that I had a great game next time ill let you win so you feel better.")

A slight defence for the original poster though, I think by "I am not going to apologize for having a good game" he could mean a good nine holes for him, it was his best score ever.

Overall though I don't really see the need for the original post as it looks, from his wall, like he is prone to quitting himself.  I think James would beat him 9 times out of 10.

To(o) good? No.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 6:44 AM

Robert1893:

gregoryblaine0:
    I am not going to apologize for having a good game, twice now a legend and a master both have quit complaining that I was to good for my level

Well, look on the bright side. I seriously doubt that anyone in this thread is going to ask you to apologize for having a "good game" or accuse you of being too good for your level. 

So there's that.  

About as dead on as dead on can be 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 1:59 PM

A case of pot and kettle or maybe people who live in glass houses.......

RSS