Forums

Help › Forums

Not allowed to enter "Premium" CC tournaments...:(

Thu, Mar 24 2011 7:50 AM (20 replies)
  • Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 5:27 PM

Here is something that doesn't make any sense to me what-so-ever. In my CC tournaments section under the premium tournaments category it says the following: "Your country of residence does not qualify you to play in this tournament". Now the problem that I have with that is before today I could enter any premium tournament I wanted. And the other thing I find to be strange with this is I can still enter a ready go and I can still enter a premium tournament under the "Stroke play tournaments" section of WGT. The only thing I can't enter is a CC premium tournament. Is this a bug? This makes absolutely "NO" sense to me at all. If their was some law that went into effect that I didn't hear about that did not allow me to gamble with any website then why can I still enter ready go's and WGT premium stroke play tournaments? Why just CC premium tournaments are the ones I can't enter? I'm from Pennsylvania and to my knowledge no such law has gone into effect. Does anybody else have the same problem? Does anybody have any idea why this is? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Also if anybody needs any other information from me please let me know and I will get you that information. 

Thank You, Master Yoda

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 5:57 PM

If your state allows it and you still have issues, please email members@worldgolftour.com and they can research it for you.

"The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont"

-wgticon

• kalkul8r
    26 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 6:28 PM

I have the same problem. This just started today. Let me know if you get this resolved yoda.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 6:47 PM

Thank you Icon for your speedy response. I have sent an email to WGT regarding the above issue and when I get a response back i will share it with the community in case others are having the same problem.

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 8:13 PM

I am having the same problem. I sent an email to that link from Icon. I hope to resolve this quickly. As I play all of my premium tournaments that I host. If I can not play in my own tournament, then I want a refund on the credits I bought to play in them. My tournament only runs till Sunday so I hope they can figure this out before then.

• ibprime
    265 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 9:08 PM

Same thing here, can play ready go tourneys and MPC games no prob.   BUT will not let me enter  CC premium tourneys.  California here.

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 6:29 AM

Same thing here. And I looked at the leader board of the 2 premium tourneys that our CC have running right now and there are no entrants so apparently everyone is getting the same error. I e-mailed WGT and am waiting for a reply

• JayCollier
    68 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 10:36 AM

So, I live in Indiana and have been playing Ready Go's from the beginning as well as all of my Clubs Premium Tourneys including one on Friday.  Today, Saturday, I am apparently moved to an foreign country (to me) and am blocked.  I think a gremlin inserted some bad code into the mix master and  out came a minor fiasco.  I support the notion that people that spent tokens to create and play tourneys should be reimbursed.  I almost always sign up for a tourney and then play it later, if I had done that yesterday I wonder if I would still be blocked today thus loosing my tokens?   

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 11:18 AM

There is difinitely a "Bug"- I was playing a Ready Go and shot 32 in the money. Then I went to play a CC premium tourney and it tells me I'm a Res in A Country that makes me ineligible to play????????

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 2:00 PM

hi,

we did a small tweak (right now), so please try again and report issues/results to my wall so I can tabulate it that way

sorry for the inconvinience

do control + f5 to be sure

-wgticon

m,

RSS