Forums

Help › Forums

The Open Championship 2016

Tue, Jul 19 2016 12:43 PM (105 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 4:08 AM

PRIESTESS:

Hi Eric, i will have Phil Mick, leading after 54 holes and to win it i will have Justin Rose.

LOL...nice try Tess : ))), not possible lady, see here >>>>

LOLserver:

PICKS ARE CLOSED!!!

Good luck gentlemen and thank you for participating : )))

LOLserver

For your info, there is still a good chance for you to win something....be the Winner or be the Runner Up here >>>>

LOLServer Pick'em The Open Championship Edition

Royal St George's

Starting & ending exactly at the same time as The Open Championship

Tournament link here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/stroke-play/lolserver-pickem-british-open-edition-tournament.aspx?id=844b740507fe479db9d8a64201561f4f

I believe you got pretty good chances Tess ; )))

Eric

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 5:11 AM

Thanks Eric , i'l have a bash:)  

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jul 15 2016 12:27 PM

The Open 2016 Leaderboard day 2

Weather is finally playing a big role in the pros performances, big difference between starting early in the morning or later in the afternoon. 

Phil Mickelson had another good round and is still in the lead although now Henrik Stenson is just one shot behind with Søren Kjelsen (the underdog dane : )) in third place. Zach Johnson at - 5 still with good chances to climb in the next two rounds.

Justin Rose, Jason Day are over par and now far from the leaderboard top. Adam Scott is even, Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler and Patrick Reed had a bad day and are just under par. Dustin Johnson had a good day and now is - 2, perhaps he can come back strong.

Bubba Watson, Danny Wilet, Jordan spieth, Brandt Snedeker, Graeme McDowell just made the cut at + 4.

Shane Lowry, Louis Oosthuizen and several other popular players did not make the cut....ouch.

I can imagine players are praying to have a good weather tomorrow for their 3th round.

Bla, bla, bla....all has been said in The Open official site.

Awesome The Open.

LOLserver

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 11:23 AM

Get in there Henrik !.....hot putter today.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 12:29 PM

The Open leaderboard day 3 

A battle of titans Sky1 commentators said, indeed Stenson & Mickelson are way ahead of everyone for 5 shots.

It looks to me like among this two awesome players the winner & the runner up will be found ; ))) 

Well lets see how tomorrow develops...bla, bla, bla. 

We got our first winner SPINO1 with Henrik Stenson as leader in the first 54 holes, congratulations : ))) (please post here your ball preference, you will receive your sleeve/s 1 week after the tournament is finished)

Awesome The Open

LOLserver

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2016 12:35 PM

Thank-you

Just the cheap lvl 33 callys please

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 2:03 AM

LuckySkreet:

Winner McIlroy       -8

Runner Up  Day

54 Hole Leader    Spieth

What the hell was I thinking........................???????????

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 10:33 AM

INCREDIBLE HENRIK

What a great performance from both men , but Henriks putting...just wow !!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 10:42 AM

Quite possibly the best Open I can remember watching.........  Congrats Henrik on a superb performance................... well deserved,  a true gentleman......

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 10:51 AM

HENRIK STENSON "THE OPEN" CHAMPION!!!!

14 shots ahead of third place....UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Great performance from Bil Mickelson unfortunately not enough to match Stensons game today althogh they had a GREAT GREAT battle until hole 16 that Henrik took two shots ahead of Bil, rest was mostly history with great golf ; )))

No need to add leaderboard, we all know the results.

In behalf of WGT I announce the two winners in our competition with Henrik Stenson as winner pick: 

• SPINO1
    • WigerToods2010

Congratulations guys you were very clever this time ; )))

No prizes for Runner up or others, SPINO1 won also the 54 hole leader too : ))

Please WigerToods2010, post here your ball preference so we can send the sleeves as soon as possible for you two.

I need to sort out the amount of sleeves because we share the sleeves together with the LOLserverBritishOpen tournament.

Awesome The Open : )))

LOLserver

RSS