Forums

Help › Forums

boozybob intro

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 29 2009 12:25 PM (6 replies)
  • boozybob
    19 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2009 2:09 PM

I enjoy the game, still learning about the pitch and chip shots.  Hopefully, I will gain more experience as time goes on with much practice, practice and more practice.  Hello one and all, have a great day.

• sealseal
    67 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 6:10 PM

Ya i bet you can become really good.

• boozybob
    19 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 6:34 PM

the game is extremly addicting and I just love it, lol

• Mashedniblick
    13 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 2:51 PM

more than booze? ;)

• boozybob
    19 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 3:43 PM

I need to know what prepaid card will work in order to upgrade my equip.  Today I saw a card by Visa called All Access Visa Card, works just like a debit card.  Can anyone help me out?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 3:53 PM

It should work fine, Boozybob, but it's best to ask the vendor if their cards can be used online. Several US users have reported success using this type of Visa cards. I have used a Visa debit card to purchase WGT equipment several times here in Europe, too.

(A card you'd like to use online should at the very least have the 3 "security digits" on the back. If it doesn't, it can't be used on WGT.com.)

And, you can also use PayPal. One of my cards (a MasterCard) got rejected by WGT, but it's accepted by PayPal, so I can pay with that card, too, it's just that PayPal is put inbetween the card and WGT.com to act as "intermediary".

• boozybob
    19 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 12:25 PM

thank you sir for taking the time to explain all that good info to me and possibly others.  Sorry for the long gap before responding.  sincerely, boozybob

RSS