Forums

Help › Forums

♕ EURO2016 PREDICTOR ♕

Tue, Oct 3 2017 3:48 PM (1,702 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 3:45 AM

bubbsboy:

Anyway Mr J......not fancy carrying this on into prem next season or do I ask tooooooo much sir ;-)

Boobs

I'd like to but there are far better options on other sites, Boobs. Nothing worse than setting something up only to see folk drop off if they ain't doing well.

One option I'm toying with is to do a tie-in with the Premier League in England that involves actually playing this daft game though.

Need 20 reliable players (plus a few subs on stand-by) that would commit to playing in one of wgt's own weekly events from August right through to May next year. Also, it could be extended to include the Championship depending on interest.

Having run the above a few years back on here I know it works great and was well received by those that participated...  especially by our stateside friends with no interest in (or knowledge of) fitbaw. I know there are a few Americans out there that now look out for the scores of some of the less glamorous teams down south.

The key to these things, as I'm sure you are aware of,  is the commitment of the folk taking part. Without that it's pretty pointless - not to mention soul destroying this end.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 3:53 AM

WigerToods2010:
    Need 20 reliable players (plus a few subs on stand-by) that would commit to playing in one of wgt's own weekly events from August right through to May next year. Also, it could be extended to include the Championship depending on interest.

As a long term member here and with no plans to change that, I'm interested  in the above idea.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 3:56 AM

What's your Goal of the Round of 16?

Copy/paste                       http://eurogotr.uefa.com/en

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 4:12 AM

WigerToods2010:

One option I'm toying with is to do a tie-in with the Premier League in England that involves actually playing this daft game though.

As the winner from the time you did this for Bridgestone I'd be delighted to make a complete horse's butt of myself by failing miserably to defend my title  : ))

To all of you out there, sign up as soon as you can if Johnny declares himself willing to do this for us, it's a brilliant competition.

Johnny, it goes without saying that I'd help you out any way I can mate.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 4:46 AM

Dubfore:

WigerToods2010:

As a long term member here and with no plans to change that, I'm interested  in the above idea.

MainzMan:

Cheers folks. 

Really just putting feelers out at the moment.

@ MM;

You'll know how the event would work, Damian.

A really simple concept that continually throws up shock results every single week regardless of how good/bad at this game folk are, ensuring that any prizes etc are distributed as widely as possible among all that participate.

All the above's for later... get those remaining predictions in folks, please!

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 4:54 AM

WigerToods2010:

Dubfore:

WigerToods2010:

MainzMan:

Cheers folks. 

Really just putting feelers out at the moment.

@ MM;

You'll know how the event would work, Damian.

A really simple concept that continually throws up shock results every single week regardless of how good/bad at this game folk are, ensuring that any prizes etc are distributed as widely as possible among all that participate.

All the above's for later... get those remaining predictions in folks, please!

I would be up for that

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 5:15 AM

Giveaway #7 "Winner Takes All"

No need to post anything extra this time around. It's a chance for everyone, regardless of current position in the league standings, to pick up some credits.

2,000 credits to the entrant that amasses the most points during the last 16 knockout phase.

All 8 PREDICTIONS  MUST BE POSTED PRIOR TO THE FIRST GAME TAKING PLACE

Only open to those that are already registered for the main event.

The management's (i.e. me) decision is final in all matters.

Prize kindly sponsored by AlbertoBQ (and the Italian national team).

Good luck to everyone - have fun!

*** LESS THAN 45 MINS TILL FIRST MATCH KICKS OFF ***

• blythknight
    300 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 5:53 AM

KNOCKOUT PHASE ~ RND OF 16

Predictions based on 90 mins + extra time (If req'd)

Jun-25 15:00 Switzerland
    Switzerland 1 v  1 Poland Poland
    Jun-25 18:00 Wales
    Wales 2 v  0 Northern Ireland N. Ireland
    Jun-25 21:00 Croatia
    Croatia 2 v  1 Portugal Portugal
    Jun-26 15:00 France
    France 3 v  0 Republic of Ireland Rep. of Ireland
    Jun-26 18:00 Germany
    Germany 2 v  0 Slovakia Slovakia
    Jun-26 21:00 Hungary
    Hungary 0 v  2 Belgium Belgium
    Jun-27 18:00 Italy
    Italy 1 v  2 Spain Spain
    Jun-27 21:00 England
    England 3 v  0 Iceland Iceland
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 6:00 AM

^^^ The above will be posted when the first match of any given day kicks off ^^^

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 7:42 AM

Holy shite!

What a fuckin' gooooaaaaalll!!!

RSS