Forums

Help › Forums

Duplicate Tourney Creation

Wed, Jun 1 2016 12:43 AM (5 replies)
  • spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2016 10:25 PM

Many times when I or others make tourneys in our club the generator makes duplicates.

Please take a look at this thanks.

Thanks for your help with this matter.

Smiley Da Ghost n Friends @ GDBN CCSmiley

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 7:20 AM

If the tournament doesn't appear after 8 seconds, I click cancel. Then it shows just the once. Just a workaround but it does the job.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 7:46 AM

Had the same problem here but I think it's an issue from Google or when you use Google with multitab session, the simple suggestion I give here is to create single event each 5 minutes while using a single stance session. It will be much appreciated of course a link to cancel the event by permissions without send a request to the WGT Staff because it happens sometimes to see the duplicate too late before players enter each ones.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 8:02 AM

I will try that, thanks for the tips and responses Smiley

Smiley Da Ghost n Friends @ GDBN CCSmiley

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2016 11:58 PM

The issue is still on. Hope it will be fix as soon as possible.

Didn't understand yet if the problem came from browser or WGT but if you try to create an event from a multitab session, or for example you will use the same tab used for a previous event set up, something goes wrong and drop in the tournaments lounge a double one for the last created and this mean ask to the CS help to remove it.

A self link for owners and directors will be welcome for sure.

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 12:43 AM

Still happening, and still causing problems; this was from Sunday night, and is the 3rd or 4th time it's happened in the past couple of months :-(

It's a particular problem for tourneys where extra credits are added as prizes, as these too get duplicated, and the Host's credit account gets debited twice! 

RSS