Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links vs The Serenity Club

Mon, Feb 29 2016 4:25 AM (41 replies)
  • gtownmohawks
    955 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 1:06 PM

Just played my match with Bill(gbp1705) and I was lucky enough to win it on hole 18 1 up.

Was a blast Bill, like ole bandito times,  well played m8.

Joe

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 1:14 PM

Cheers Joe, if it wasn't for that 360 horseshoe on the 16th I would have had you ;) but well played Joe was a great close game

Bill

• malamute12345
    73 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 3:04 PM

Serenity win.

I won 6up & 4 to play against SPIN01 was a very good match. closer than it looks'

he just caught on fire today,  nice guy  & very good player he was very unlucky on a few holes.

• Nicozandberg
    719 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 8:50 AM

Hi all,

PEnglish3 (TL) vs FrenchConnect (Champ) will be screened tomorrow (16/02/2016) live on SEL TV @ 10PM GMT.

Go to www.selgolfclub.co.uk,  Click on SEL TV, then live.

If you have a twitch account, sign in and join in the banter. Hope to see you there.

Nico

• JRice43315
    10 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 7:03 PM

Just finished my match against Chris (vpsales1). Chris is a great golfer and a nice guy as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the golf and getting to know Chris a little. Now for the match. I jmamaged to jump out to a 3up lead thru four holes. Chris then won the 5th and 6th to cut my lead to 1up. I won the 7th and 8th and we halved the 9th and made the turn with me 3up. We halved number 10 and I won 11 and 12 to stretch my lead to 5up. Number 13 was halved and Chris won 14 to cut the lead to 4up with four to play. The match ended after with a halve on a very challenging number 15 giving me the win 4 and 3.

Thanks Chris for a great match, hope to see you on the links in the future.

Regards

Jonathan

• CJL73
    105 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 7:38 AM

CJL73  wins  2up  v  awmt18

Great game Matt & well played, some great shots bud..

Chris.

• RichJohn
    364 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 9:28 AM

Nico great game,  you guys at SEL all know this guy can putt.   He ran three 20+ footers in and tried to tell me it was luck.  Anyway he won 2 up and is a very good player, nice to have had the chance to compete.  Thanks for the invite and everyone have fun finishing up!

Rich Johnson

• Nicozandberg
    719 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 9:29 AM

Played my match vs RichJohn, the organizer from Serenity.

Started of with the front pin placement on Bethpage 1. Left my approach about 25 - 30ft short, I just knew its was going to be a bad day.... but I then sank it to halve the hole. Hit it into my fav tree on 2, had to punch out and had 164y for birdie. Again left it 35ft short. And again I sank it... halved the hole. Sank a 18ft putt on 3 to go 1 up, and another 25 footer on 6 to go 2 Up. I played very good golf, but the Champion just never gave up, and I couldnt extend my lead past 3Up. Rich fought all the way, and if it wasnt for those putts this results wouldve been very different. 2&1 Win for SEL.

Ty Rich for your effort in this friendly Inter CC and a very enjoyable round. Would love to play many more games with you. Cheers. NicoZandberg

• RichJohn
    364 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 9:41 AM

Just saw on my forum page bigdogsppe won his match over KenBTexas  4 up.  You can verify before posting if you would like.

Rich

• anothernewkid
    511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 1:10 PM

Hi RichJohn

My match against Jacko1972 ended with me being 1Up.

The match was interrupted several times due to internet problems from my side due to a severe thunderstorm that forced me to play on a 3G dongle with poor connection.

John(Jacko1972) stayed very accomodating through this very tiresome excercise, and I would like to commend him on that. I was truly also very lucky with a few shots, so I consider myself very lucky to have won this one

Joe(anothernewkid)

RSS