Forums

Help › Forums

Offers through TrialPay a scam?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 10 2017 4:49 AM (8 replies)
  • MHeavin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 5:15 AM

I completed several offers but have not received any credits. I filled out some surveys and have received no credits. Last week, I took advantage of the offers for Peets and Groupon. However, no credits have appeared.

When I went to the "Support" link for not receiving credits, I am sent to a TrialPay page that says to back to the game/site and click Support. With this circular setup, I have no way to contact anyone about the issue. With these two offers that I spent money for, I was supposed to get 800 credits.

From my experience, it seems the offers do not actually deliver on their promised rewards.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:10 AM

When you go to the TrialPay support page do you receive a message that says the URL is Broken or Inaccessible? 

_CHAMPION

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:36 AM

They do everything possible to avoid paying. Best avoided.

• MHeavin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:51 AM

No. I get redirected to: 

https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/?option=proof&origin=eb31533&bid=1&oid=0eDrD4Ym&tpsess=q2sfma5qouu5d7osq5ip8dp3d7a6a20c16050a36

which then states:

To contact TrialPay support with questions about virtual currency or online rewards, please return to the website, game, or app where you originally accessed our offers. Use the "Support" or "Help" link there (usually to the top-right of our offers) to contact our support team.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 10:24 AM

Did you complete the offer on mobile? You can also contact TrialPay using the direct email generalsupport@trialpay.com.

_CHAMPION

• muktownjeff
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 11:10 AM

I purchased flowers yesterday (2/10) through the "ProFlowers" link to receive 1200 credits and I have not received them yet.   

• pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 3:49 AM

MHeavin:

I completed several offers but have not received any credits. I filled out some surveys and have received no credits. Last week, I took advantage of the offers for Peets and Groupon. However, no credits have appeared.

When I went to the "Support" link for not receiving credits, I am sent to a TrialPay page that says to back to the game/site and click Support. With this circular setup, I have no way to contact anyone about the issue. With these two offers that I spent money for, I was supposed to get 800 credits.

From my experience, it seems the offers do not actually deliver on their promised rewards.

Today, It is still the same ....... I did several surveys (50 or 70 credits), and never got my rewards, even after the 'complete page' including the stars' you have to give.

Pls WGT ..... solve it or remove them.

Pitchking

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 8:45 AM

pitchking1:

MHeavin:

Today, It is still the same ....... I did several surveys (50 or 70 credits), and never got my rewards, even after the 'complete page' including the stars' you have to give.

Pls WGT ..... solve it or remove them.

Pitchking

First off this thread is over a year old . Go back to the Trial Pay section and top right corner in blue "Support " . This will take you to the page where you will see your completed surveys and offers . File a complaint and then you will / or should get your credits . 

If you are going to do surveys do the Peanut Labs as they will payout with very few problems . The other credit sponsors are basically just garbage rip off sites . Even the other Supersonic offers page should be avoided as they are a rip off too .

So for future reference do the videos the carousel and only the offers under Peanut Labs to earn your credits . Those are the ones that payout with little to no problems . Hope this helps .

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 4:49 AM

Also note that many replies to threads about free credits are from people in the United States and not Europeans. The offers and vendors can vary a lot on from one side of the pond to the other. While I get most of my credits from videos on my iPhone and an occasional survey, I have no idea if these are available to you in Belgium.

RSS