Forums

Help › Forums

mini world cup 2016

Tue, Jul 11 2017 11:08 AM (1,381 replies)
  • radiotab
    195 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 12:01 AM

Paul,

Just an update on Bravehearts scores with 2 days left. We still have 4 games to complete and I have just sent individual messages to those not yet completed. hopefully we can get them done.

Scottish Bravehearts Result No Quitters Here Please
    Bobajiro TL (Lost) NQHP Tjos C (Won 3&2)
    Elaine676 L Byways C -2
    IrishKing1916 C Luis000 C
    Sheppie 45 C (Won 4&3) Bravehearts Scottlor C (Lost)
    19Cltc67 L (Lost) NQHP Roarforest C -2 (Won 5&3)
    Artymacbirdie C -2 Lekit2000 l
    Crosshatch C -2 PaulBrennan1964 L
    N3103F L (Lost) NQHP Kelsp C -2 (Won 6&4)

• 1starrs7
    650 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 1:16 AM

Group 2  Round 6  report

Bats                                      V                  Chickens

cdaynger L         Draw        v               Nicozandberg TL -2

twopara Tl    3 dw  Lost     v               PEnglish CH

I make this all games played for us.  Bats 4.5 (13)    chickens 3.5 (10).

Cheers Rich

Yes the battle for 2nd spot in group 4 has gone to the wire, it looks if the Knights have taken it.  If so we will see you in the knockout stages.

• stashb
    555 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 9:13 AM

Group 1 ....Cosa Nostra vs Eros

Stashb vs Tdotdpba 

Paul and I got our match in this morning and neither of us were in top form 

both had some unlucky shots,some good shots and some wtf shot 

we ended up as after 18 for a tie only because of those 2 holes Paul had to spot me and played sudden death for bragging rights

after two good drives i ended holing out for eagle from 200 out  and paul almost did as well 

it was a real pleasure playing Paul and it was one of my most enjoyable matches with great company and a stellar individual  and def first round is on me next time i'm up there  

good luck rest of tourney Paul and good luck to all teams that made it through 

Tosh

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 9:34 AM

group 4 match 6      derbyshire   v    ukge

5 and 4 win for ukge

a big thanks to bernard for playing last night,should of been wed but sadly could,nt get on computer

a true gentleman bernard the score didnt really reflect the game it was a lot closer my putts went in and bernard didnt quite have as much luck as me on the greens

really enjoyable game thanks very much

cheers     mark.

• TdotDoba
    2,160 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 9:40 AM

Thanks Tosh,

We played this match in the true spirit of this competition, we had a laugh, became friends and now are going to meet for a beer (paul finn yells I'm in and runs for the door) ... it was only fitting to end A/S.....

What a great 2nd shot you made for eagle on the 1st hole of sudden death, was a real beauty, landed just below the pin, checked up and with a slight roll forward dropped into the hole.... You earned bragging rights with that shot Brother! (vigorous golf clap)

Good luck to you and CN in the next round, it was a real pleasure to have a bash with you.

I want to thank the organizers, it's been 12 weeks and I can't remember a time when I was excited not only to play but to log on, read the forums and have a laugh. Thanks for rekindling my passion for this game again :) (appreciative deep bow)

Paul

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 11:18 AM

About as even as you can get.  :-)

• Lekit2000
    299 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 11:32 AM

Lekit2000 won 6 & 5 vs Artymacbirdie

SCOTTISH BRAVEHEARTS          V NO QUITTERS HERE PLEASE
    PLAYER 1
    PLAYER 2

Artymacbirdie C  -2
     Lekit2000 L 

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 12:25 PM

Paul, I know you documented that you were playing Forest of Arden recently.  Do you live in that part of the world ? If so , you're close to me.

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 2:37 PM

stevereilly:

Paul, I know you documented that you were playing Forest of Arden recently.  Do you live in that part of the world ? If so , you're close to me.

yes steve

i live in streetly,sutton coldfield,erdington born and bred and married a streetly bird,thought she was posh how wrong was i lol

played forest with a mate,hes got a company membership for six months,gonna give that a slapping lol

where are you?

paul

• mikewilleford
    1,544 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 5:20 PM

Group 2 

Game 6

Match 1

GOGC Jets vs Bridgestone

mikewilleford (sub)  vs Golfhawk

Just played Golfhawk as a sub for IrishPunk, I had a 1 up lead thru 9 and was 2 dn after 14. Was able to battle back after birds on both par 5s to tie. We both hit tight approaches on 18 and the match was draw. Must say, another gentleman met and really enjoyed the match thank you Rich it was a blast.

mike

RSS