Help › Forums

Replays Now Save as Blue Screen

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:59 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2016 10:56 AM

New day, New Bug. The reasons we all come back to see what else gets screwed up.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=b6d1b78d-3325-45e4-8eab-a598012f800c

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 8:45 PM

Lui, what browser did  you use to view the replay?

Using Maxthon 3, I was able to view a friend's replay, both in a cc forum post, and on his profile page.

I tried M3 with your link, and got the blue screen. I got the blue screen as well, when trying to view your link, and my mate's, using Chrome. No surprise there!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 7:14 AM

I used Max 3 to save that one but tried to view it with Chrome and Safari. Got the same thing.

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 8:42 AM

I used firefox and ie and got the same thing. Won't let me view any saved replays.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2016 10:19 AM

I hate this bug.  I got 6 double eagles last week I couldn't save.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 1:13 PM

Yep, that's exactly the same thing I'm getting now.  I can't view any replays, not even old ones saved on my profile.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 1:50 PM

MainzMan:
    even old ones saved on my profile.

I can view your old ones with chrome, but have the bug Andyson describes in his bug post.

Shows wrong club and no shaft with my ball. Even shows my credits (blocked them out).

**edit to add new screen capture**

Everything is as it should when I emailed that replay to myself and viewed in IE.

WGT a TopGolf Company are you taking notes?

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 2:59 PM

ZioMio:

New day, New Bug. The reasons we all come back to see what else gets screwed up.

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=b6d1b78d-3325-45e4-8eab-a598012f800c

I do not think is it "Saving the replay as Blue Screen".  I think it is some bug with how we are able to access and view the replays.

1. I have the same problem with replays saved over a year ago. So they could not have been "saved" as blue screen, as I have viewed them before successfully, but get blue screen now.

2. Some members of my club are able to view replays, while others see just the blue screen.

3. Although I get the blues screen, If I save a replay and share it in the forum - other members of my club who do not get the blue screen, can see my replay with no problem.

I suggest that some player combination of software / flash etc...    that was supported by WGT, is no longer working due to some change they have made. Certainly not something at our end -- as literally hundreds of people experiencing the same bug simultaneously.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 3:05 PM

MichaelStroke:

I hate this bug.  I got 6 double eagles last week I couldn't save.

Sure!  I'll believe that!!  It's about as likely as getting 3 HIOs in a single round   lol

The really amazing thing is that none were in completed RRs and hitting the stats page. So really unfortunate you didn't manage to save any of them.    lol

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 3:07 PM

Z's replay loaded then went blue screen, so I tried one of my own, it played  perfectly, no invisible shaft and the correct club showing on bottom left.

• PAGES
RSS