Forums

Help › Forums

Kilroy Was Here (At Koele) Graffiti on WGT?

Wed, Jan 13 2016 5:19 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 10:00 AM

Hello - My name is Yancy

So what things I wanna talk abouts is that I comes back from a respite all up on the "Serenity by The Sea" relaxation station on the Oregon Coast and the very FIRST round I played (pretty sures mostly) was a warm-up CTTH all up on the Lodge at Koele course as what I seen the PGA goofing around in Hawaii last weekend as wells.

Now I done played this CTTH maybe 50/200 times app. -- and this thang that I done seen was NOT there in the before times. No foolies. Looks like someone aka something got all up into the WGT serveables and did some graffiti stuff. Commonly known as the "Kilroy Was Here" graffiti dealio.

Below are my documentables --- Don't think its a paranormal event, but.......

EXAMPLES OF KILROY WAS HERE GRAFFITIES:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 10:02 AM

This what is found on the #9 Hole of this CTTH course

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 10:34 AM

Just adding a confirmable & whatnot of what I myself witnessed on the 9th.

(Click image for full-sized version)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 11:10 AM

Isn't that character known as Mr Chad?  Curioser and curioser.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 11:19 AM

Wigers pic clearly shows an appearance by our Lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as shown here in the Creation of Adam painted by one of the Ninja Turtles..

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 11:58 AM

Or....

a really bad drawing of a Kraken...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 12:00 PM

But then again....I always have had problems at Koele

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 1:09 PM

Most excellent detectionables ! Now , the way I see it, iffin' the graffiti wasn't there afore, an' now it is, this raises some major concerns about the integrity of game play, not just on Koele, but , across the board. By logical extrapolation, all courses, including pin placements, could theoretically be changed after the fact resulting in a rift in the space / time continuum as applies to what we perceive as the actual ( virtual ) course layouts. This is not good, as it raises the question, "Did I think I saw what I thought I saw when i missed that putt?" Or, " Did what I saw when I missed that putt actually occur, or has it somehow been altered after the fact, to show I missed it when in ( virtual ) actuality, I made it ? " The mind boggles, or bogies, or, well, you get my drift.

Doc :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 1:44 PM

Check the O2 levels in that suit Doc!  :-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 2:22 PM

PaulTon:

Wigers pic clearly shows an appearance by our Lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster, as shown here in the Creation of Adam painted by one of the Ninja Turtles..

Just wondering, going by a previous conversation of ours; would the above be the Alpha or Bet(i) version?

:)

• PAGES
RSS