Forums

Help › Forums

Sideways parking

Tue, Jan 25 2011 9:24 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 12:15 PM

I work at a college for my sins .With parking a real problem in the mornings i arrive early to get a space .The latest trick from our students is for one to park sideways accross three parking spaces and keep the extra spaces for his mates arriving at their convenience .

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 2:13 PM

craigswan:

.The latest trick from our students is for one to park sideways accross three parking spaces and keep the extra spaces for his mates arriving at their convenience .

just have it towed away and crushed....that should act as a deterrent.

tbe

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 3:16 PM

find one other person...one of you park an inch from the front bumper...the other one an inch from the back bumper.....  When they start to park at an angle across two spaces...find about 10 friends and lift their car into some spot they can't get out of

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 4:46 PM

Time consuming, but well worth it.

Go to a local diner and ask to purchase one of their industrial rolls of plastic wrap.  Return to the car and commence in wrapping the crap out of it.  Make sure halfway through, you put a jumbo sized jar of petroleum jelly on it.  After the car is wrapped with the 500 yards of plastic wrap, let the air out of the tires.

I did this when I was in college to a guy who kept parking in my dorm parking spot.

LC

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 5:21 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    I did this when I was in college to a guy who kept parking in my dorm parking spot.

u a$$hole, i just got that painted. ya know how long it took me to unwrap that thing? jk

never thought of that, good one

-G

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 1:26 AM

Funny thing is, he's now my best friend and doesn't know it was me...lmao!!!

LC

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 11:50 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Funny thing is, he's now my best friend and doesn't know it was me...lmao!!!

LC

He does now, if he's a member of WGT.

ROFLMAO!!

CS

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 3:58 PM

Not bad guy's lol'

Try some limberger cheese on the manifold' if you cant get the hood open duct tape it to the muffler lol :)

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 12:42 PM

Best one ever,  

Take off the filter cover to the air vent, insert 1 open can of tuna.  Takes a couple of days for it to ripen up, but once it does, WOW!

LC

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 2:28 PM

Wow, Craig. That's against all principles. As we say in the U.S., the purpose of a university is to provide sex for the students, sports for the alumni, and parking for the faculty.

• PAGES
RSS