Wed, Nov 4 2009 7:33 AM (484 replies)
  • coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 12:43 AM

Round 2 scores:

Coolswing         33  (-3)

Pigkiller              36  (E)

Here is the scorecard

We both didn't start off very well and I was lucky to birdie the 2nd hole while Pigkiller had his putt lipout for a bogie.  We scrambled for par all the way until the 6th where I finally got another birdie courtesy of a good approach shot that hit the pin.  I picked up another birdie on the par 5 7th hole and Pigkiller finished of very well with a great approach shot to 3ft at the last hole for a birdie.  Thanks to pigkiller for the round, I'm just glad to find someone to play with for the round.  Thanks Ryan.

• pigkiller
    173 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 12:52 AM

good game cool as always i just couldnt get my flow on!!!!

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 5:08 AM

Once again , I've not been able to hook up with someone to play the first round with. Last time, i just skipped the week, but this time I'll play a solo ( as much as I prefer not to) and post my scorecard as it is now Sat morning here, and i'll be heading to bed soon.

Jeff

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 5:10 AM

Hey who is this PGOODY Guy who comes out of no where and posted three rounds of -7, -3 and -5 ! lol ! He seem to have no partner nor does he post his scorecards ! lol ! I think Ryan should look in to this, look real fishy to me !!!

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 5:51 AM

Should have left the R9 at home ... got too cocky after I almost drove the 3rd hole ...lol. & a 7 on the 4th erased a good start, never recovered.

Round 1

• JasonLuce
    32 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 8:07 AM

Got my 3rd round in yesterday.  Thank you to JeffDos for agreeing to tag along with me during my round.

Round 1 - 32

Round 2 - 33

Round 3 - 36

I will post these via Ryan's link.

• ChrisCrosby
    245 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 10:00 AM

Round 1....  Off to such a great start with an eagle on 2 that you can see on my page if you want.  Then I had a lag showdown with a hole in the middle of the round.  I could have gone so low.  So disapointing.  I'd never played the amateur tees on that course.  It was easy even with the hard wind.

• ChrisCrosby
    245 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 10:24 AM

rd 2..  -4..  sorry I forgot to save the card... space case... but I've only played to round so far today.  You can see the score.  Btw, nice long birdie on 9 to finish off the round.

edit:  oh crap since it was a practice round u can... can u guys trust me or should I play it over?  You tell me.

I'd also like to play round 3 with someone.  Please pm

• MyNadsItch
    119 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 10:37 AM

If there is anyone who needs to play round 2 just send me a message and we can play.

tks

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 10:38 AM

HI Ryan  is it to late to join this league?

Kobalt

RSS