Help › Forums

problem to play

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 30 2015 9:42 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • schnute
    5 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 4:06 AM

i have big problems with my meter after 10 or 15 minutes so that i end the game.

so when i will stop for excellent shot he goes away to hard right in brush or bunker .

what can i do . so makes it no fun!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 10:27 AM

It could be the memory leak issue with flash player.

Closing and re-opening your browser after each round is the advice from the forum.

WGT are 'working' on it.

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 3:45 PM

You're not the only one.  I've been having to WD from more than half my ReadyGo and Bracket tournaments past 3 days due to what I call Blue Screen and Miracle OB Ball.  So once I re-log to finish my game I'm all the sudden prompted that my ball is OB and that I'm now hitting off the tee as 3.

I've had this problem in the past and WGT compensated me but now the issue seems to be in overdrive.  It's almost 50/50 whether it happens and makes playing impossible and takes a dent out of your Credits too.

Been taking a 2 day break so far.  Will try playing again in around a week or two and see if things are better.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 9:00 PM

I have a problem with flash player (shockwave) crashes is this related ?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 3:05 AM

bypass07:

I have a problem with flash player (shockwave) crashes is this related ?

Yeah, more than likely bud.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 1:05 PM

PaulTon:

It could be the memory leak issue with flash player.

Closing and re-opening your browser after each round is the advice from the forum.

WGT are 'working' on it.

PAUL....are you OK?

Very diplomatic........what happened to the Glasgow Kiss first...then asking questions?

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 11:31 AM

[

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 5:15 PM

Ya games fkd , get it sorted

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 5:24 PM

Mushy01:

Ya games fkd , get it sorted

yep

steve

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2015 12:57 AM

PaulTon:

WGT are 'working' on it.

LOL, good joke. Really very good joke.

Does anyone really think that WGT is interrested into the complains of their customers? Does anyone really think they care a dime for what we want or say? Does anyone really think they are willing to fix issues and bugs?

WGT is only interestet to fill their wallets. They want our money, as much as possible, and absolutely nothing else. They laugh about you and me and all we complain or wish or whatnots. They know that there is no other golf game online. So they act like they want and whisper "take it or leave it".  That`s the naked truth about WGT.

• PAGES
RSS